Son's LKG Admission in Chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by jayalakshmig, Feb 15, 2007.

1. vidsam

vidsam New IL'ite

Info Reqd about PSBB School in KK Nagar

hi all,
    am a new member to ILs. have a daughter who has to join school next ye. am also looking into chennai schools.. esp we are looking into psbb -kk nagar. went and met with some parents and got some vaired responses(as expected :) ).. but is there any parent overe here in ILs whose kid study in that school . if so can you give me a feedback on
    1) how the school is academically
    2) how good the kids are getting moulded
    3) in a comparative basis is it better than vidya mandir mylapore.

thanks guys :)
    vidhya

2. deepakarthik

deepakarthik New IL'ite

Information required abt DAV Public School, Velachery

Hi friends,

I am deepa new to this ladies junction. Nice meeting all of you. I will be very soon shifting to chennai from singapore by end april. looking out admission for my son at DAV Velachery. Can anybody pls. help me out out with the application and admission information since i am new to chennai. Your information will be of great help to me.

thanks

3. deepakarthik

deepakarthik New IL'ite

Need info about Boaz Public School at Gowrivakkam, Velachery

Hi all,

Can anybody give me some information on Boaz Public School at , Gowrivakkam , Velachery? i heard that its cbse board. If anyody know abt this school, pls tell me abt its reputation!

thanks

4. fkhan1m

fkhan1m New IL'ite

St.Bedes school admission procedure

Hi,

My son is 1yr and 10 months old now. He will complete 3yrs on June 24th 2008 and I wish to get him admitted to St.bedes in Santhome.Can anyone tell me the admission procedure and the age limit for admission???

Farida

5. balasri

balasri New IL'ite

Re: info reqd abt psbb school-kk nagar

Hi Vidhya,

My son was at PSBB till last month (march 2007). Since we have shifted to Doha, he is admitted here just 10 days back. I have found that whichever school the child is in, we need to put in lots of effort into the child academically if they have to shine. Atleast this is true till they know the responsibilties and begin to put in their own effort without any need for us to drive them. This from my experience with my two sons. Since this is April, by all means you would have admitted your child by this time :)

Have you thought of the Kendriya Vidhyalayas?

best wishes,
    bala srinivas

6. HemaJay

HemaJay New IL'ite

Re: information required abt DAV Public School, Velachery

Hi,
    I am also looking for admission procedure to admit my kid in Velachery DAV.
    I would like to get UKG admission in CBSE syllabus for 2008-09 acedemic year. Now he is going to join LKG in a Matric school.
    Pls tell me how difficult is to get the admission in DAV, screening/written test procedures/ eligibilities.
    And as on May'07, he has completed 3 yrs. By the time he joins UKG, he would be 4 yrs as on May'08. Pls tell me whether he could join UKG in a CBSE school on June'08.

Your advice will help me a lot.
    Thanks!
    Regards,
    Hema

7. newuser19

newuser19 New IL'ite

Info about Bambino School

can someone please provide phone or contact info about this school? They seem to be popular but do not have a website.

Also, please suggest some other KG schools with small classroom setting. may be close to t-nagar/alwarpet/mylapore/adayar

8. Srileka

Srileka New IL'ite

Can any one clarify me

Hello ladies,

I am new to this website. I am moving from sharjah to Chennai-madipakkam this year end. my son is now 2 yrs old. His DOB is 15th march 2005. I like my kid to study in cbsc curriculum. I heard abt DAV public school in Velachery. Is the admission in that school is very strict...i want to know abt the admission process. Can any one clarify me.

Srileka

1 person likes this.
  9. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

Re: info about bambino shool

hi

well i am not sure abt the number of bambino..but u can also try at bamboola....this is in venkatakrishna road at r.a.puram in the same building as sankara nethralaya..off late this play school is also famous and heard ppl say its gud...

lov
    sowmi

1 person likes this.
  10. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Re: info about bambino shool

My son studied in Bambino in 1997=98. His teacher was Ms.Radha
    Back then it was a small school but very very good.
    let e know how it works
    chitra anand