1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some Simple Pleasures of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Padma,

An eyeful in the morning keeps the doctor away, and the patient youngBig LaughSo now u know the reason eh !

Hubby coming home early by few hours gives u pleasure, nice to know.As also yr daughter making food when u re sick.Yes these pleasures are something money just cant buy for nuts.

wishing u many many more pleasures in life to come.Regrds.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear BC,

HAHA.The train example is superb.So very true.I just wish a pretty woman comes and introduces her self to me, " Are u Kamalji the great blogger " and i would faint in pleasure.But alas,that is not to be.Big Laugh

Visiting the loo, ahh att imes yes it means heaven.In mumbai it is impossibel to releive yrself in the open , so u are wanting to rish home.But in Jaipur, well every wall is a loo, just stand nedt to any guy, without feeling ashamed.

No offence taken BC relax.Take care.Regards.kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

dear Jaishree,

HI.Yes the birds eating the Dana is so enjoyable to watch.At my home we hve te parrots , peacocks, sparrows fighting, and its fun.
    Yes like u, when i am in mumbai watching the sea waves lashing teh shore, seeing it from our balcony, is sure fun.i can sit for hours with a novel here, reading and watching the waves, that is heaven for me.Regards.kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

Does 24 behind yr name signify yr age ? Sorry.As they say never ask a man his age and a woman her salary is it ?Big Laugh

Yes a baby isa joy,i just get scared i might drop her.2 or 3 yr old child i love to play with for hours.You can tell him as many corny stories, and he will laugh with joy as though u are the greatest story teller in the world.

You love yr mom very much.I too love to speak to my mom, as i am the only son who stays in Jaipur, rest all others in mumbai, so she and me keep talking often,nothing much of a topic, but it feels heaven to sepak to her.

You rightly said life is abundant in small pleasures.Thanks for the warm words.Regards.kamal

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Yes, thanks for asking. 24 is indeed my age, I have been 24 for many years now.But let us say that my real age is not very far from 24.

regards
    Vidya

PS: 42 is also not too far from 24, it is just 24 read the other wayBig Laugh

PPS: BTW, I am not 42.

6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamal
    It could be the average of the two!
    Sri

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Thanks,Cheeniyasir. 33 is a great age to be, indeed my hotmail ID used to be my name followed by 33. My lucky number is 6. So, I am glad to be 33.

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Vidya,

U are neither 24, nor 42, so i think Sri is correct, its somewhere in between.Sorry to ask, but i was wondering about the 24 thing.Sri dosnt miss a trick.Regards.kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

HAHA.See Vidya blurted out the truth to u only.And i too agree with u, that she is between 24 and 42.Thanks.Kamal

10. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear kamalji,

so many pleasures we tend to forget....................whenever i visit this thread, few pleasures reminds me of my pleasures similar to those which are here..........

love
    padma