1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some people are very fussy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 12, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Some people are very fussy. Usually when anyone comes home we offer them something to eat. Some are so fussy that they dont have anything . We feel so bad. Today also our neighbour from our old building had come in the evening. I told her I will make coffee she said no I have to have food at 8.30 , then I gave her chakli that also she just had a tiny bit. I felt so bad.

I have always seen that people who know to sing very well will make fuss to sing saying their throat is not ok.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji, don't feel bad if someone refuses to eat. May be she gets some kind of digestive problem if she drinks coffee before the dinner. Pack the stuff for her. Later she will enjoy and thank you.
    Singing: Yes, I get upset when people make big fuss about it. It is a gift form God and it may go away any second. They should cheerish their gift and make people happy.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coffeelover

Thank your for your loving fb.

love
    viji

4. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Oh yes I can understand what you are saying... some people just want to show off that they are in diet control and cant eat, bla bla bla... but just tasting one or two, or just a coffee wont kill their control... right...

There is one more incident... i dont know whether this fits the message you said in the blog... I went once to my friend's place... after having dinner I opted to wash the plate. I know we dont allow guests to wash the plate but we say polite reasons like, "friendship will not last if you wash the plate" or something else... but when I was washing the plate she said "Even if you wash the plate I am going to rewash it nicely because I want things to be clean"... How rude was that... she was one of the girls who wont touch a thing when she comes to my home... whats with the prestige???

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tulips

Ya some people are like that only but they should not be rude and hurt someone's feelings. I also get irritated with people like that. They think they are great and others are nothing. I thought only I experience such things

love
    viji

6. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma.......some people on diet or health problems will not touch anything ma...actually we should not be angry with them...because we dont know their problems...maybe it does not agree with them or probably they are not used to coffee/tea etc...

I never force anybody ma....I offer and if they refuse I leave it at that....of course give them some more options but yet if they are unwilling then I keep quiet...