Some more One-Liners!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by sudhavnarasimhan, May 17, 2006.

1. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Good 1 liners....

1. I get up at 6 a.m., no matter what time it is.

2. Every man wants a wife who is beautiful,understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.

3. One woman's hobby is another woman's hubby.

4. The easiest way to make your old car run better, is to check the prices of a new car.

5. It's what people don't know about each other that makes them such good friends.

6. I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

8. I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.

9. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

10.Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.

11. By! all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher...and that is a good thing for any man.

12.Marriage is bliss. Ignorance is bliss. Therefore ...

13.Marriage is not a word, it is a sentence - A Life sentence!!

14.Marriage is when a man and woman become one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

15.Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.

16.I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

17.If you want your wife to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

18.The 4 food groups: Fast, frozen, instant and microwaved

Hope you all enjoyed these!

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You are a balanced woman, Not Afraid of Speaking The Truth

Dear Sudha,
    Thanks for the nice post. Amidst dozens of men-bashing threads in IL this one is very balanced and is solid proof of your fearlessness - in speaking nothing but the truth. ha ha ha
    sridhar

3. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

dear sudha,

WELL DONE! is it your words?
    the NO. 17 is really people do when get a chance...:rotfl
    so nice..
    thank u,

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Of course Sridhar i am a balanced personality....and what is there to fear after having lived with THAT better half for so many years...
    and who said we women don't give men their rights..of course we do give them their 50 percent rights or even 100 percent , but guess who holds the rein? wELL...:p
    ha ha....