Some Joke Collections

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vinoran, Dec 19, 2007.

1. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Private Grief
    A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and started back toward his car when his attention was diverted to another man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating, "Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?"

The first man approached him and said, "Sir, I don't wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than I've ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? Your child? Or your parents ?"

The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied, "My wife's first husband."
    ~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~
    A small 1 SEATER plane crashed into a cemetery. Police have recovered 102 bodies so far and will continue to dig throughout the night.
    Santa is driving down a road and sees a sign that says, “Watch for Fallen Rocks.”
    A few kilometers later, he sees some rocks at the side of the road, so he stops and picks them up.
    When he gets to the next town, he carries the rocks into the Highway Maintenance office and puts them on the counter.
    “Here are your fallen rocks,” he says to the man behind the counter. “Now where is my Watch?”
    "The doctor said he would have me on my feet in two weeks."

"And did he?"

"Yes, I had to sell the car to pay the bill."
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 456.75pt; HEIGHT: 128.25pt" o:button="t" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20070912/scrcap070912.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Daniel\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.png"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    good jokes.I thoroughly enjoyed.Keep going.

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hahhaha good one.