1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some funny crying scenes from my life.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Vittala

Vittala Gold IL'ite

Oh appu, I cannot imagine I have to thank a lizard for seeing you here. LOL
    On a serious note how you would have run to get yourself hurt.Sympathies from a fellow lizard hater :cheers[/QUOTE]

Dear Chechi,
    On the contrary I couldnt run and escape and ended up hurting myself like this. I was desperate for a break from my work and was all set to go out and :(
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/211117-appu-her-adventure-her-creepy.html
    It such a consolation to know you dont like too :)

Love,
    Appu

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

I understand what you mean , viji for we all experience the same I mean if we cry also tears does not come but we feel heavy in the heart.

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi cutie,

Nice to see you after such a long time in snippets :) You and your mom sound like my daughter and me.:)
    "Okay Ma, move on.." is what she will say when I become emotional :)

She was so embarrassed that she went to a homeopath to take medicine to control her tears!

this is the first time I am hearing something like that.good that you forbade her from having medicines unnecessarily.

I even cry when my baby cries and does not calm down which makes my mom angry who tells me to stop crying and soothe the baby instead, I think the circle has completed now:)

hahah I guess so. Hey , congratulations on the new arrival. so that is why you have been missing here.:) My love and best wishes to your little one and happy parenting.Enjoyyy :cheers

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Awww that is so sweet. thank you so much :) But i must tell you that I am a very ordinary person:):cheers

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

:) Ulagathulaye naan daan periya azumoonji nu nenachutu irunden...
    Hi Gayathri, that is exactly what I thought of myself and I agree with you. it IS a great relief to be with like minded people :)
    . Thieva thirumagal just opened the tap

:rotfl I agree

Same pinch seeing dogs dead, cattle wounded, hens & goats ready for massacre outside a butcher's shop, any random person's funeral which I see on the way, slums, etc etc just makes me cry instantly.

ohhh yes yes yes ! is all I can say:):cheers

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear kams,

it is SO NICE to see you back here :)

I cry every time folks achieve something!

I know what you mean. I have experienced it even when watching quiz shows. The smart answering kids make me tear up .I want them to achieve so much more when they grow up :)

When my children walked up the stage to receive their diplomas I choked up, talking to myself, "my baby...I am so proud of him..."

Awww that is so sweet, kamala. I know what you mean.

Just as your daughter says...it is reflex action :)

LOL there cannot be any other explanation, I guess

7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

It such a consolation to know you dont like too :)

oh we have a lizard haters club here :) take care , appu

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear sometimes while singing a song I become emotional and cry, especially when the child is put in cradle and they ask me to sing a song, I feel low because my daughters and daughter in law have not conceived though it is a great thing that they have adopted and now they have become our own. Some bhakthi songs make me cry. Last time during my brother in law's grand daughter's first brithday while singing a song I cried. I just remembered these so thought of sharing with you

1 person likes this.
  9. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mindi,

Hope you are doing well.Alas I dont have the usual similar story like yours from my side this time.I guess I was born with no tear gland.I never cried when I failed in maths or when my teacher returned the corrected paper or even after hearing the shrill sounds from my friends.I never got tempted to cry neither I pretended atleast.I never cried when my class boys used to play pranks by throwing cockroaches or rubber lizards,losing cricket matches,my own sports team,farewell parties,watching favorite hero die on the screens,when my father comes to collect report card -from my class mam,when biding adieu to my beloved grandma after a month vacation spent -all my cousin would prefer my shoulder as I dont cry & walk throughout the street,Everytime when my friends turn to me they stop crying & glance me as if Im not a girl!!Being a odd man(women) out is not so easy as it sounds.Maybe I should write another snippet of not being a teary eyed one & wanted to see if Im one of the rare /extinct species.:)

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Ambica dear waiting to read your snippet about not crying

1 person likes this.