1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some funny crying scenes from my life.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Oh kelly, I really thought something was weird with me, the way my family makes fun of me. So glad to know so many of us go through the same scenes :)

.. I cry when someone wins crores in KBC.. I cry when someone loses thousands also!!!.. I cry at all those made up stories in reality shows.. I cry when the hero or heroine cries.. I think I may cry for the villains also!!!.. tears come rolling down when I'm hurt physically or emotionally.. they also appear when I'm really happy and ecstatic... when I say goodbyes the lumps are all building up in my throat.. oh I can go on and on... I cry.. cry and cry.. but you know what sometimes.. when I really should be crying I DON"T!!!???.. now thats how weird my tear glands are..

your list is toooo funny and gave me a good laugh kelly. But you are right ..I remember not shedding even a drop of tear after my wedding and coolly taking off . the others were crying..k says that they were crying in relief that I was at last going away :rotfl
    all I get is "hey Dad.. there she goes again.."

I can imagine that. The boys ganging up together against the odd one out . Here we do it with poor K sometimes.LOL

2 people like this.
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

There you go again Mindi, moving Everyone to tears!!:)

Want to know, are you a veena player? Your fingers seem to know exactly on which chord and where to place them and move it just a bit lightly or pat to produce a whole lot of quivering tunes ...from the ILites!! Its like we are ready to sing the chorus with you!!

Hmm...I don't know if all my crying scenes from life are funny? :confused2: Like our Kelly here, after shedding some unexpected and unwanted tears here and there embarrassing myself, I will not have any tears to spare when the matter is serious and disturbing, thus disturbing myself!!:cry:

Since dad was in film business, witnessed enough shoots to know how all that we see on screen is make-belief. In spite of it, if it was my favorite star like say Savitri, Jaya Bhadhuri, Nutan or Aish ever cried on screen, I had my tissues out! About moving songs and books, don't even want to go there! I guess I inherited this emotional gene from my dad who would also tear up at the mention of Sri Rama or one of his favorite keerthanas!

So much about crying, now I want to go to Our best friend G and search for that Deiva Thirumagal and freshen up my memories...And...may be cry a bit? :)

L, Kamla

5 people like this.
  3. Vittala

Vittala Gold IL'ite

Dear Mindi Chechi,
    I am glad that no one from my family is a member of IL! I'm sure you would have got their not 2 but 100 cents for this post!
    I have failed to understand the functioning of my tear glands and have left the thought of it. For me, tears roll down when I laugh a little hard, when I'm angry, of course, mention not, when I actually CRY..
    During my childhood, my cousins used to tease me saying, Appu, cry from the beginning or sometimes, no, not this sound, the other one and I on the other hand, without understanding that they are teasing me, used to start all over again :bonk:rotfl

I have cried every single time I had to leave home and go to HYD(once in a month or two). My dad got so used to it, that he used to have his handkey ready expecting to give it to me anytime before the train starts.!

Me and my roomies would actually be missing home and would really want to cry to take that feeling off our chest but tears would not budge to come out and what do you think we used to do? We used to play very sad songs and CRY! :rotfl:rotfl

Love,
    Appu

4 people like this.
  4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear dear prathima,

you sound EXACTLY like me. I have special tears for my dad always. :) even now I tear up thinking about him.

Tears are rolling down my eyes while I am writing this post. It's better to stop or else u all will start drowning in my tears:drowning
    :):):) he he he

hahaha I understand :):cheers

1 person likes this.
  5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Want to know, are you a veena player? Your fingers seem to know exactly on which chord and where to place them and move it just a bit lightly or pat to produce a whole lot of quivering tunes ...from the ILites!! Its like we are ready to sing the chorus with you!!

Wow ! that sounds so poetic, kammo. I LIKED it. Honestly It is a great feeling when I share some weirdness in me and others fb to it by way of consolation hahahh

. In spite of it, if it was my favorite star like say Savitri, Jaya Bhadhuri, Nutan

very true they were real naturals.jaya bhaduri in Mili had me weeping inconsolably :hide:

So much about crying, now I want to go to Our best friend G and search for that Deiva Thirumagal and freshen up my memories...And...may be cry a bit? :)

I am warning you that it is a real tear jerker so keep those tissues nearby and be prepared to bawl away to glory.:):cheers

2 people like this.
  6. kushy

kushy Silver IL'ite

Yes,Normally I use to cry a lot even for every emotional seen in serials also.My husband and family members make a fun of it.I too don't know some times why I cry?I think as we concern to everyone and feel them as personal we do so.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  7. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

I remember not shedding even a drop of tear after my wedding and coolly taking off .
    Mindithat reminds me of when my Best-est friend got marriedeverybody including her co-sis was crying and bawling at the bidai.. and I was absolutely dry-eyed and then when she came to hug me I just started laughing and told her to cut drama after all she is only going from gamdevi to sion not the moon and then we both burst out laughing much to the annoyance of all...why cry when we get married to the person who we love????.. we should be happy and all around us should be too.. what say???

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Mindi!

I thought DeivaThirumagal was an old Sivaji movie only to discover it is rather a recent one with Vikram. Its on YouTube and one of these days I will watch it. I have bookmarked it for now!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear appu,

where do you go disappearing for days together? it is good to see you :)

I have failed to understand the functioning of my tear glands and have left the thought of it. For me, tears roll down when I laugh a little hard, when I'm angry, of course, mention not, when I actually CRY..

that really makes you my aniyathi and me your chechi hahaha

without understanding that they are teasing me, used to start all over again :bonk:rotfl

that is just too much:rotfl N,o I wasnt that bad but so nice to think of those times with cousins, isn't it?

I have cried every single time I had to leave home and go to HYD(once in a month or two). My dad got so used to it, that he used to have his handkey ready expecting to give it to me anytime before the train starts.!

awwww how sweet. I perfectly understand :)

do you think we used to do? We used to play very sad songs and CRY! :rotfl:rotfl

in that you and your friends are really unique :rotfl:cheers

1 person likes this.
  10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

thanks kushy for dropping in here. looks like it is a very female thingy.. crying for hardly any reason hahaaha