1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some funny crying scenes from my life.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi Neetu,

My crying scenes have become funny too. I rewind..pause..cry..again rewind..pause..cry.

Now that is very unique LOL
    my face would turn pink, my nose will glow like red bulb and lips will start beating faster than my heart beat...So You actually visualize the scene...[/FONT]

Yes yes yes, I can totally visualize the scene

Good that you've moved..am still trying to...
    You are much younger than me so just give it time hahaha

1 person likes this.
  2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

I have a similar character as yours. I would cry even if I get angry... My sis used to get confused if that was for anger or for feeling hurt.

Yeah I understand ..been there :hide:

At times I would get scolding for opening my tap for everything. They dont understand that it just increases water flow more.

LOL

Now a days my store of tears have all dried up. So no more tears.

Awww God bless dear, I wish you only fun and laughter in your life . May it always be like that.:):cheers

1 person likes this.
  3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Devdas made you weep?

Yes Balajee, Devdas did make me weep :hide: I had a hard time crying but trying not to show it by sternly reminding me that it is after all a story and movie ,so the starin becomes too much then.:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya sir,

I now feel duty bound to tell you about the crying cycle of the male of the species.

Of course we are all ears, for who else will give us a fair and clear picture of it but you ?:)

Beyond 18, which is extendable to 20 in exceptional cases, he sheds tears only when he bites a raw chili or a piece of onion denied a soaking in vinegar.

I was seriously nodding my head to all that you had to say until I reached the above statement and then burst out laughing.

And all these days I never knew this emotion had something to do with the person's status?

The steely look of determination, the petulant arguments with the umpires and so on. Every time a catch is dropped, they get closer to their millions and yet have to hide their glee behind a look of wrathful annoyance. What a strain it must be on their nerves! For a performance like that, what they get paid is pittance! Kamal and others would have demanded ten times more!
    :rotfl:rotfl

Your fb has been an absolute delight and given us all a good laugh in an otherwise 'crying' thread.thanks Cheeniya Sir :):cheers

1 person likes this.
  5. PrathimaSathish

PrathimaSathish Senior IL'ite

Hi Mindian!
    I don't know what to say! I am really touched with your post. Me too is a very emotional being. GOD save me! I cry for silly things. Too attached to my Parents. Dad is my role model. I love my Dad more than anything. Doesn't mean that I don't love my Mom. She is one person from whom I have to learn the value of will power, patience, care , love, affection. My Parents are a wonderful gift. So is my sister. She is my best friend of all times.
    Crying was like a daily task for me in the initial days of my marriage. There are times when my husband used to feel jealous of my Parents as I used to remember them a lot and start crying instead of spending time with my husband. Now after 5yrs of marriage and having a cute little boy baby (3.5yrs old), me and my husband have understood the real value of a Parent.

Tears are rolling down my eyes while I am writing this post. It's better to stop or else u all will start drowning in my tears:drowning
    :):):) he he he

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
    3 people like this.
  6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

.... And its not mild sniffling and sobbing, it is good old dramatic crying....

hahaah tell me about it, Arch. I used to be like that too and my family used to tease me saying here comes the red nosed reindeer

I notice some tears here and there now!

I rememmber the episode from 'friends' where chandler cannot cry ...:rotfl

What to do we are likes this Wonly!

EXACTLY. there is no other way of explaining some things.:):cheers

2 people like this.
  7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

My dear Bhavs,

LOL....I thought you are a laughing queen.....!!!!!

yeah, I know. that is what many people think of me. One uncle even went so far as to say I have never seen you cry you are always laughing. and I was thinking duh?? why would you want to see me cry?? anyway..:bonk

I know emotional person has two extremes in terms of expressions.

that is what my mom tells me ..."Be normal..dont go into extremes" :hide:

We spent money to get amused and I was using them fully. What is wrong about it?

:cheers to that .Exactly my kind of girl.... same here.. K is amused that I laugh more than Mri in srk's movies (old ones ..nowadays I agree they are not that great )

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear bhargs,

of course glad to have you join the club. It was really heartening to know that the club is very hip and happening.LOL:cheers

For me it's more with memories and songs.....there is a list of songs that would make me:cry::cry::cry: the moment I hear them.....

I understand :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

nothing wrong with your eye glands. its your tender heart. but nicely narrated.[/QUOTE]

thanks, shantana :) :cheers

10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear kamalji,

After my cancer operation, i think something happened to my eyes and they would drop tears at the drop of a hat as u said.

yeah I understand. my father too became very emotional the last few years.he used to tear up whenever I left Bangalore. I still remember that so vividly :) why is it shameful for a man to cry, I have never known.:)

Yes ur daughter is right, ash should have run faster eh ! What a lovely statement, it oculd have changed the way the movie ended.HAHA

LOL