1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some funny crying scenes from my life.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

no i am not laughing at your crying... he he.. but i am ;-) in an affectionate sort of way..

Aww Akila, that is so sweet of you. laugh at me all you want . My family does :hide:
    and i get all worked up, angry and upset when i read or see any kind of injustice on news!!

True and I justify it by saying I am not a robot. LOL

virtual hugs to you for all your funny and not so crying incidents:kiss

thanks akila for that affection which I fully reciprocate.:):cheers.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi prana,

soft hearted maybe but surely avlo nallavangal ellam illai. very ordinary person yaar, I am.:)

I love that movie -theiva thirumagal' especially the ariro song...Hariharans voice does some magic and everytime I hear that song I used to be very emotional..

yes a real tear jerker movie..and a lovely song.

And your DDs reply is so cute :)

yes that was really so cute, and that too from one end of the row to the other :rotfl

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

it shows your heart... :) there are so less persons like you in this world..

hi amunique, thanks dear.:)

But after crying.. did you try doing something?? just a thought ;)

Nope,I did nothing. that is why I call it funny. shouldn't I have done something about it? most of the time I am just thinking (and crying :hide:).. I lack the pluck to get up and do something about it, I guess :))) but with age there has been some change..I tell myself there is no use crying if I can do nothing about it and strive to do my small bit.

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Awww AC, My dear buddy. I do know what you mean. :)

and every time I read something you write I say it.. theres magic girl :)

Now if you stop saying that I will know I have not been good enough, hahaha. tks dear for encouraging me, probably from my very first post.:):cheers

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Glad to have you join the bandwagon, Anita.We do need people to make us laugh once we are all seriously in the crying mode. So you are more than welcome to join us :):cheers

:shaking:Hope my dh does not show up and reveal some facts here........ :coffee....:hide:

1 person likes this.
  6. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

nothing wrong with your eye glands. its your tender heart. but nicely narrated.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

After my cancer operation, i think something happened to my eyes and they would drop tears at the drop of a hat as u said.For a man to cry, it is shameful, eh ! So nowadays i keep a few hankies ready, in case a drop drcides todrop down and say hello to the world.HAHA

Yes ur daughter is right, ash should have run faster eh ! What a lovely statement, it oculd have changed the way the movie ended.HAHA

Regards

kamal

5 people like this.
  8. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

My dearest Mindi..
    its all okay to go teary eyed and cry for any and every occasion.. I do that all the while... my son is always telling me "now please don't start to cry!!"... I cry when someone wins crores in KBC.. I cry when someone loses thousands also!!!.. I cry at all those made up stories in reality shows.. I cry when the hero or heroine cries.. I think I may cry for the villains also!!!.. tears come rolling down when I'm hurt physically or emotionally.. they also appear when I'm really happy and ecstatic... when I say goodbyes the lumps are all building up in my throat.. oh I can go on and on... I cry.. cry and cry.. but you know what sometimes.. when I really should be crying I DON"T!!!???.. now thats how weird my tear glands are..
    all I can do is envy you that atleast you have mri to understand and give you company during your sesions.. all I get is "hey Dad.. there she goes again.." WhAAAAAA
    Kerman

3 people like this.
  9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear sabi,

your title drew me like a magnet! I read it, pondered on it, re read it and here I am to give a feedback!

you may not know how reassuring it is to me :) for nowadays topics do not come easily to me and only something that I read somewhere triggers my thought processes and they tend to run really in ambiguous directions.:)

He could not tell us the story of Sita getting banished with out a tear in his eye,

I can quite understand that Sabi..Some of our stories are like that , they make us emotional indeed or indignant at the way some noble women were treated.

I cannot help it, is when Indian National Anthem gets played or our Flag is hoisted -

I can understand that too because I experience the same when I watch movies on independance or the kargil war. My eyes fill up and I am justifying it to myself saying that this has all really happened and hence the tears:hide:

I have learnt to stay way behind and continue to enjoy my tears -

hahaha though I know EXACTLY what you mean by that.

Another thing that I forgot to mention and which you will perfectly understand is when kids do exceedingly well in quiz programmes or kids making it big from humble backgrounds.. it really moves me to tears.:)))

I am not sure if they are tears of joy or pride or something else! So you see, we all cry, for different reasons.

I agree with you ..we really cant label the category of these tears..:)

2 people like this.
  10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear aruna,

asking R what happened to her it was so embrassing situation.....hehehhe

LOL... Bechaara R
    But one thing you should note here at the time of my marriage while leaving the house I did not cry at all,

Oh Aruna, same here and not to win any bet. I didnt feel like crying so i did not. that's all.My bro and my best friend were crying so much but I was my usual cheerful self. Now I feel like laughing thinking about it.

But you have come out so well with it.

thanks dear, Satchi's topic on emotions brought back a list of my crying scenes so fast hahaha

1 person likes this.