Some Feedbacks and Suggestions about the New Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by satchitananda, Feb 9, 2014.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Some of the changes here on IL have been really welcome. Those include:

• The possibility of pasting images directly to the text at the appropriate place without always having to attach pics only at the top or bottom using "manage attachments".

• There are some new features like "paste as plain text" and "paste from word", though I would really love it if I could understand how it is different from earlier when we could still copy paste from word, so one could use that feature more effectively.

• The auto-saving of text is a wonderful improvement over previous years when a text lost was lost for ever and had to be typed out all over again.

Now for some changes which would be welcome:

• One of the features lost during upgrade (or was it removed?) is the option to "justify" the text. As of now only the left align, centre and right align options seem to be available. Would be nice to get the "justify" option back.

• Having to scroll to the bottom of the page to go to the next page is a bit tedious. Would be nice to have the option of navigating to other pages at the top as well as bottom of the page like before.

• I don't know if it is only me, or anyone else too noticed - also was it a planned change - that it is not possible to log in from the home page. All I get is a white square saying "login" and asking if I have lost my username/password. In order to login, one needs to go to the forums page. Not that it makes a lot of difference, but would be nice to be able to login from the home page too.

Feel sad about not being able to let loose with more smileys. But I guess there must be good reason for reducing them from 10 to 5. :-D

2. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

I second Satchi..its very annoying.

1 person likes this.
  3. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Since I log in mostly from phone it took a day for me to figure out I was thinking this as an issue and they will rectify

Yes. It's very annoying.

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Satchi I also agree with you the points you have mentioned, thanks for starting this thread