solomon papaih pattimandram -in April @singapore

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Singapore' started by easy, Mar 28, 2013.

1. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

for Tamil friends,
    There is Solomon pappaih's pattimanram at Singapore indoor stadium on Apr20th. Raja (sivaji movie fame.he acted as FIL for Rajini) and Bharathi bhaskar are participating. Tikcets available at Sistic online.

1 person likes this.

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Prabha,

I am considering going there, but still have to see if it will be semestral assessment time for my dd. let me see how it goes :)

1 person likes this.
  3. AkilaMani

Hi all,

i went to the solomon papaih pattimanram and enjoyed it a lot. this was my first time seeing a pattimanram live and it was fun. the topic was what makes us always happy? is it yesteryears memories or dreams for the future? I totally enjoyed barathi baskar's take of the debate and of course thiru papaiah, raja, pulavar Ramalingam, peraasiriyar Ramachandran, and abdul hameed where an absolute joy to listen to :)

1 person likes this.
  4. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

I also enjoyed it thoroughly..ya good to watch it w/o commercial breaks. Bharathi bhaskar was very good ofcourse all the other speakers were also good. i had big expectations from Raja ..some how i felt he did nt do justice.
    Only downside was the timing.. I just wish they started on time and ended on time.. we literally gate crashed into saravana bhavan at 1130 night ..to get some dinner.

1 person likes this.
  5. AkilaMani

Same here prabha, i too had expected more from raja and was not totally satisfied. Again, i too wish they had started on time.