1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Solar Eclipse

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by deraj, Jan 15, 2010.

1. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

In my lifetime, I never seen Solar Eclipse. I used to see it it TV and used to amaze. People used to be enthusiasticly seeing Solar Eclipse through telescope.

Today (15.1.2010) is Solar Eclipe. I was sitting in my office. One of my colleague called me and gave his coolers to see the sun. It was too good to see the eclipse. When the sun is getting covered by clouds, I was able to see the semi cicle sun.

Sudddanly one idea strike. I have the medical reports of my new employees and I took a x-ray film from one of my employee and with the help of that self & my colleagues visualized the eclipe.

It was wonderful and in my life span of 35 years, this is the first time I saw solar eclipse & amazed with the creation of GOD.

2. Manju509

Manju509 New IL'ite

We also did the same in my office...it was the spectacular view that I got in my whole life...the eflection itself made my eyes galry...

3. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Deepa, great but in your excitement you gave away your age. The effects of the eclipse, I suppose?

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Deepa great:) I too watched the eclipse through goggle from office. The cry of excitement I let out on seeing it,made all my colleagues stare at me:(