Software GUIde :-)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bhaskee, Jul 16, 2005.

1. smith21181

smith21181 Senior IL'ite

Hi Bhaskee .

Sorry for late reply.. I would like to download hindi, & marathi ,english & telgu
    movies & dramas ... plz help me if u can.

thanks
    smitha

2. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi Bhaskee...

Few more questions for you.

1. I have bought Sony Vegas movie studio 9 software for video editing. Which software you recommand to buy and easier to use. I find vegas movie little complicated. Someone was suggesting Nero...is it any good?

2. I burnt dvd's from my Panasonic HD Camcorder. When we play those dvd's its little blurry and sometime picture freeze or slow down. We bought the new dvd's so it should show clear picture and doesn't freeze on us.

3. My home burnt dvd's only play on computer. It doesn't run on my tv. My TV got dvd player attached. It shows "Incorrect disc" message on the screen. What do you think is the problem.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

3. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Amicable :hiya, sorry for taking the liberty to reply ! :)

Sony Vegas is for people who do professional editing. Windows Movie maker is simple and sweet :thumbsup ! Use a firewire or USB 2.0 facility to transfer the VDO from handycam to PC. The features are simple to use and really awesome.

It depends on the settings you have to used to burn the DVDs. Can u elaborate on this? :)

I presume u have copied the video file directly into the DVD. You shd create a DVD Video in order to play on the DVD player. You can use Nero to create a DVD video disc using the vdo file. If you can tell me the type of file, probably I can explain the procedure.:)

Hope this clarifies..:)

Regards
    Sharadha

4. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hello Sharadha..

Thank you for your reply. I am able to burn dvd easily now. Thank you again.

Regards

5. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi...

I have Panasonic HD camera. I burned my home videos only twice on DVD +R. But now it doesn't burn the same recording anymore. It shows the message that "All contents are burned completly. Dvd Copy will be terminated. (Code :118-E-1)" .

I would like to make more copies of those videos but it doesn't let me, what should I do?

Thank you

6. minarthi

minarthi New IL'ite

Dear Bhakee,

appreciate your helping tendency...i too need one help from you

1) couldnt able to change name of file which is in desktop getting error ' if you change the file name extension it may unsuable'

2) i couldnt write songs in nero express which is in .cda format

can u help me
    magi