Society Today..Lust plays havoc ..Father rapes his own daughters..Shameful act.

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by subbutr, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear subbu sir,

One news has come out,but there are lot of these happening. i have read about the father raping the daughter, and the sick mother a silent spectator, as she was scared he will go away to greener pastures.

A sister killing her own sibling in fear of division of property.
    A wife killing her husband to be with her lover.
    friends killing one of them just for the fun.

where are we going. i think in our search for materialistic things, we have slowly forgotten the so called values, morals, ethics etc.

I sometimes wonder are we evolving into a different persona..(like evolution)......
    where incest is not a crime or taboo. the definitions for crime and criminals nowadays has taken new meanings.

I think the people who think too much about values like you and me are hanging somewhere in between. (like trisankhu)

Unless somemajor changes in the law and enforcement is done. and also a quick injection of morals in the younger generation..i am afraid we are going southwards..........

2. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Our dear Shanvy,

Thanks for the kind reply & our duty as a human to help others & educate / practice and implement the values of a true human.
    As a well wisher we all prefer to vent out our deep concerns and for the well being of the society.
    Being a mute spectator to let the society ruin is not our way of living.
    We have been brought up by our elders & traditions to be of tools to the community.
    Subbu

3. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi everybody
    Do u know that 80 -90 % rape cases & molestations of kids are done by very near relatives or friends of family or hoem servents.
    & Parents doesnot believe if the kid says something abt some uncle or cousin . We shud keep our eyes open for such abnormal behaviour by any relative or known. Only 10 -15 % rapes happen by totally strangers .This is a fact.
    It is very necessary to check the credintials of servents if u leave ur small child with them.
    Ladies beware not to hire a man servent or boy if u have daughters at home & u cant keep an eye on servents ,if ur aworking lady. same is with tenents also.

4. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Yes dear jaishree,

Thanks for sharing those examples and it is true,
    All we need to check the credentials & behaviours of our kith and kin to keep a watch over unwanted incidents happening around us.
    Be a watch guard and help those near and dear from any dangers.
    That's why every parents need self discipline to themselves and teach others.

subbu

5. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hey subbu

well an incident of such nature is truly shcoking...i heard abt such an incident few yrs back frm my friend in the foreign country...but very sad to read tht such a thing is existing these days in our own country.....am sure everybody shud b educated in this regard to avoid such shameful things frm occuring in the future....

lov
    sowmi

6. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have read these kinds of news before and always felt disgusted and want to take justice in my hands and feel like really like to make those people stand in a line and chop their hands and legs and should boycott them. Giving death sentense to them is easy quick punishment but these people have to suffer and die.

As some of them rightly said that there are many people in the society who are like this. So parents whether you have a boy or a girl never leave them alone. Keep a watchful eye always on your kids. Kids dont know who is good and who is bad. They should be careful with relatives, teachers, lift man, neighbours, other students, .... the world out is too dangerous.

When i was in Botswana, i read in a newspaper that a 60 year old Indian man raped his neighbour's daughter in the afternoon. I really felt too disgusting.

In Dubai, every other day you will find news of molestation, rape,.... like this Gardener, House boy, Grocery delivery guy, music teacher,...................there is endless list of these culprits. They dont even spare toddlers. I read about the houseboy playing a secret game with the toddler and father coming to know later.

It is not only happening now, but has been happening for a long time, nowadays it is quite frequently published in the newspaper, so we come to know.

I hate such dogs.

Parents always be alert, whether you are in india or anywhere else, you should be extra careful. Dont ever send your kids alone anywhere and teach them what is good touch and bad touch and tell them that they should discuss everything to you without any fear or shame.

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hello sir,
    :eek :shock: those fellows should be punished severly not thro' law,thro his daughters only. they have to cut the part,then only others will get scared to do & think abt this ugly things..v have to blame their mother,how selfish she is,how she can left her girl kids to that stupid:bang
    i saw one news in tv,father inlaw & daughter inlaw had relationship,so her sil,mil & neighbours r beating that girl,y that punishment is for that girl only,not for her fil:confused:

8. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Mr. Subbu,
    The first thing the relationship between the parents and the kids should be improved. The parents should learn to trust their kids. One of my friend was telling me how her mother disapproved her statement when she accused a close relative trying to molest her. So it is indeed the trust which is the most important. Also we should teach our kids to talk freely to us so that they will not have the fear to hide anything from us the parents. But incidents like the one you have stated are truly horrible and the culprits need to be given severe punishments.

God knows when that will happen.

9. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear all,
    I agree with Balamotswani.Now-a-days it has become parents' responsibility to take care of their children.I came to know incidents where kids of only age 4 or five are trying such sexual pleasure on their own friends.Wat can we say,some parents they completely look after money & go to jobs,they leave their kids wid some unknown persons,trusting them & all these havoc happen.Now-a-days even media is a kind of very bad exposure,even to the kids,see all the bollywood movies,songs all show only sleeze,really I feel wriggling at these sights ,but some parents leave the kids watching all these nonsense,so that they will not be disturbed in their daily chores.First the change should happen at each individual homes.Parents should be extremely careful before their kids.Only they are the role models for the kids.So we should avoid watching sleezy pictures in front our kids.shun watching Tv completely.We should only imbibe moral values in our kids.Don't leave kids even at your close friends' or relatives' place for heavensake,if at all your kids want to play with their friends,you also accompany them,always have kids in front of you & be watchful of their activities.I might sound a bit harsh,but everything is in our hands to build a healthy future.

10. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

dear subbutr,
    its such a shocking news!!!how can a father do this to his own daughters!!!!!!!!!!
    very disturbing and shocking
    i think such people must be locked up for life!!!!!!
    no wonder all of us feel unsafe travelling late or alone with such maniacs around us!!!!!!
    regards
    pavi