1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Social Group Updates : Sidney Sheldon Fans

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Gayathri47, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Well, I bet you dint know a social group specially created to bring together all Sidney Sheldon fans existed!

Here is the link to the social group.
    Sidney Sheldon Fans(Social Group)

I hope when someone posts a new thread to the social group, they will (or anyone else) comes along and updates this thread here - as notifications so that people who have missed to see the social group page do come to know about the active discussions.

Please feel free to update the thread when something significant happens in the social group.

Come on all those Sidney Sheldon Fans, lets make the group a wonderful discussion place!

2. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

3. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

4. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

my first book was of SS. I do not remember the name. It was of a rich heiress whoose parents were murdered and she was running to save her life. she starts making freinds and slowly elimates people who want to take control of the family business.
    Gayathri will you be able to tell the name of the book.because it talks about how a lady can survive in the modern world surrounded by evil people.
    nityakalyani

5. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Dear nitya,
    Would this story involve a lot of thefts too? Her parents are dead and she ends up in prison, then comes back out and eliminates all who were responsible for her mother's death, while she ends up being a thief herself - because she cant get a good job because she has served prison.

If so - the book you are looking for is "If tomorrow comes"

Please do come and join the social group, I am sure you will find more people interested in SS. It could be fun.

6. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Dear Gayathri,
    i think you are right.when in collage[eng literature] during seminar hour we have to right about an author/poet etc and in small groups we have to make our comments.hence i was always given a book and i added my comments.that time being a pure arts students we do not think about other things only the action and pick up one character and diagnose/rip the character aprat and loo the author would not have even thought about the meaning we would think.i shall read the book again and will post the comments.

give me the link so that i can join the social group.

nityakalyani

7. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Glad to have someone with so much experience with a book dicsussion! Please do show us new ways of improvement in out Social Group discussions as well as IL Book Club discussions!

The link to the SG for Sidney Sheldon is given in the first post. OR it is
    Sidney Sheldon Fans

8. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Dear Gayathri,
    sure will do all that is required to improve the discussions. if we have to do discussions,it is better we just take one book and tear/rip it apart.then only all the participants can pool in their responses. sure pick a book and we can have a good discussions. let us start with "tell me your dreams"

Ques.1: Where does the action of Ashley starts ?

nityakalyani

9. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Dear Nitya this thread is to be used only to post announcements/updates that take place in the Socil group.

You can either start a discussion in the social group OR there is a thread that already exists for the book in question - which is this month's pick for the book club, please post your discussions in these threads respectively

10. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Dear Gayathri,
    noted, but i have not sent any discussions. only y/day i just wanted to inform you to go and checl the art-crafts forum where in i had uploaded my knit toy- DEVIL' in the regular book review i had made a request to you to go and see as i was not able to contact you. sorry if it has created problems.
    nityakalyani