1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

So Who Killed Her ???? Episode 5

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, May 5, 2016.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

2. sumalynux

Raju did priya's parents or Her husband mention she is pregnant??

No mam thats what i am wondering if she is 3 months pregnant how come her Parents and her husband dint mention it in my enquiry.. And also why is this doctor hiding she is pregnant..

Hmmm.. Either Priya have not told them, or they are trying to hide it. Only after enquiring everybody we can come to some conclusion.
    Am feeling very tired lets meet Srinivas and Vinod tomorrow. said leena.

Next day..

Raju did you call Srinivas can we meet him at 11.30am asked Leena.

No mam he said hes coming to office only by 12pm he has some work itseems said Raju..

Hmm, good thing.... lets go right now, so we can talk to other colleagues, and see the place where Priya used to work said leena...

leena and Raju reached Priya's office at 10.30am.

Can you please call Srinivas, Raju asked the receptionist.

Receptionist called Srinivas extension, his colleague Narayan answered and said he is coming an hour late..

She informed the same to Raju...

Oh in that case can i meet his colleague Narayan asked Raju.
    Receptionist arranged for the same..

In 10mins a 50yr old person came and said i am Narayan....Raju showed id card and introduced leena and himself.. Narayan took them to meeting room..

Mr Narayan, we are here for enquiry of priya murder case, can you please tell whatever you know.. It will help us to find real culprit.

Sure madam, she was like daughter to me... I am working in this office from past 8years... priya joined 5years back..
    Priya was a fresher, she finished her CA and joined here as junior auditor... she was very close to lakshmi, who was also a junior auditor... After 2years lakshmi got married and left the company.. In next 6 months main auditor shivraj quit the job as he wanted to settle with his son abroad..

Meanwhile priya got married....Our new ceo Mr pavan promoted priya as main Auditor.. Though she had 2.5yrs experience in auditing, Priya did really well.. she prepared all files, and attended meetings.. Boss literally just signed the papers..

Priya who was very talkative when she joined office, slowly became silent and spoke only official things, Infact once lakshmi quit the job she started eating alone at the desk.. we all thought conflicts at house, as she was newly married..

Hmm, but why was Srinivas held as Suspect in this case asked Raju...

Yes that is because he had a ugly fight with Priya... Srinivas is working from 4yrs he applied for 5lacs loan.. priya who was approver for this, rejected it... He once followed her and threathned to approve the loan... Priya complained to boss and he was removed from job.. However after 2 months he was appointed again... May be they decided to give him a chance...

Ok sir thank you for the information.. we will be meeting Srinivas now, there is no need to tell him that you met us said leena.

Leena and Raju waited for Srinivas in reception.. In next 20mins Srinivas came to office saw Raju and Leena in reception....

He took them to cafeteria..

Sorry sir, next month is marriage na so many things are pending so had taken half day today..Sorry to make you wait.. please tell me... said Srinivas.

Srinivas why did police suspect you of all employees in the office asked leena

Madam i was in love with a girl, her parents insisted that we marry in 6months or they will get her married to different person.. my parents were ok with my marriage but only after getting my sister married... I wanted money to arrange my sisters marriage so applied for loan. Priya madam rejected saying am not eligible for 5lacs.. I requested her so much, but she never agreed, i got angry and followed her one day to threaten her, but she complained to boss and i lost my job.

So how did you get money to arrange for your sisters marriage and now yours.. And why did they take you back after removing from job asked leena..

I met pavan sir explained him my position and requested him to take me back as i was sole earner for family.. pavan sir agreed to take me back and also gave me 5lacs loan said Srinivas..

Hmmm alright Srinivas we are leaving now, will contact you if we need anything said leena and Raju...

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Interesting one again... Good job dear :clap2:.

You are building up the suspense very nicely. Am enjoying reading each episode.

sumalynux likes this.
  4. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Suma

Flawless plot. Good to read.. Keep updating. Wishes to your one month old little prince :smile:

sumalynux likes this.
  5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Nice . story is going well.please post other episode soon

sumalynux likes this.
  6. sumalynux

Hi

Thanks... Am trying to keep it suspense till last post.. lets see if anybody of you can guess before that.

sreeram likes this.
  7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Suma very interesting dear.... Suspense o suspense ma

sumalynux likes this.
  8. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

@sumalynux ,
    suspense suspense, story is very interesting dear, please post new episode every alternate day

sumalynux likes this.
  9. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Suma dear chancelss episode dear !! Loved it to d core !! Even after break couldn't see anything less in your writing . you are back with a bang !! You amaze us with your writing skill !! Eagerly waiting to know what next. Omg you decided to keep suspense till last episode!!!

sumalynux likes this.
  10. sumalynux

@meerasrini

Thanks dear....:hello:

You made my day:clapclap:

meerasrini likes this.