1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

So no one told that life was gonna be this way ( clap clap clap ) !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sabitha_K, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Pankajini

Pankajini Senior IL'ite

Sabitha you have very articulately presented the brighter side of achievement. All of us dream to be someone from our childhood and this very idea modifies with our change in perspective; whether to just do a job and earn money, only to have a happy family or go after your dreams. But what finally counts is to be happy with what you are and still possess the fire to pursue your dreams.

I loved the way you have structured your point; logically clear and succinct in content. Importantly I got to ameliorate my vocabulary…:cheers

2. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

very beautiful and inspiring post.be happy always:)

3. winner09

winner09 New IL'ite

Hi Sabitha

This is the first time ever i have stepped into this forum of IL and happened to read your wonderful thread.

Your article on life was absolutely superb and has even changed some of my views on life.
    I don't know why i haven't stepped into this area till now :bonk

Thank You...

winner.

4. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sabi,
    Such a beautiful write up. so many of us go through phases of wanting to be this and that when we grow up. I still am amazed at how my life has turned out to be and am so happy how it is right now. When you actually grow up that is a big question to be pondered seperately!! ( maybe another seed for your next post) But the kid in me still says reach for what you really wanted to be!! My daughter wonders I work in something totally different than what I did my masters in. My daughter has a single goal in life and I am sure she will achieve what she wants, while my son's goal in life has changed every few months through his 13 yrs.
    Loved the tie in to the friends' song... love that song
    aparna

5. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Anukarsha,

Should I say beautifully scripted feedback in a succint manner which is not only encouraging but lovely to read in one go.

Your presence here had made me really happy , you being a prolific writer in snippets.

Hope to bump more often into you ..take care.

6. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear ganges,

I am just glad that you haven't missed the thread or else I would have missed your lovely feedback:crazy.

Thanks for your encouraging words.

7. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear OJ,

Thanks for stopping by as I do not see you more often in IL nowadays.Wish to devour more of your delectable posts.

I wish I could solve the puzzle for you but my muddled and exhausted mind isn't taking it any more today after hectic work.:crazyI would leave this to the stalwarts in IL to crack open.

I really am gladdened not only seeing your presence here but the interesting response you have posted.

8. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Kelly,

Thanks for your encouraging words, beautifully woven in the form of concise feedback.

The pleasure and delight I had reading your feedback was several times more than you had
    perusing my post.

9. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dearest Kamla,

You have become synonymous to the mythical Santa for me except that you are REAL and IL is your workshop where you sprinkle the magic of love with your words.

The eagerly awaited feedback, packaged in layers of encouragement, insight and overwhelming warmth is timely delivered at the doorstep of the post.

Your feedback is so intoxicating that it is more potent that any Scottish brew that instills
    elation.I had to re-read my post to make sure that you were infact referring to it :crazy while reading your awe-inspiring and motivating response.

Yes, you are so right ! I found my key and also understood that my key would not unlock the casket of happiness in anyone else's life as everyone has a unique lock combination to crack .So I never tell people what/where their keys are, but only urge them to hunt.

10. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaya,

Thanks a lot for your lovely feedback.Oh did I miss that , there was a stage where even I was under the spell of Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie.:crazy