1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

So long, farewell!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by gjaya, May 4, 2010.

1. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Malls,

Yes that is what is making me extremely sad is that the daughter will not even know that her dad is no more...and yes I will covey condolences thanks a lot for your kind words.

Jaya

2. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

hi jaya.....
    sorry to hear this sad news, May he rest in peace and May THE ALMIGHTY give strength to the bereaved family to bear this huge loss.

i would really encourage you to look at this the other way...He was in too much of pain to bear, and maybe had lost all hope. It was also very difficult for his family, you and hubby to see the pain he was going to, just console your self by saying that he has left all this to achieve a better place in heaven where he wouldnt feel any pain or sorrow. After all THE ALMIGHTY also needs good people with Him.
    Now it is you who has to help the family to learn to live their lives, no amount of anything can filled the void that has been left by the departure of the deceased.....but lives of the others have to go on......
    till it is not time of us to meet again.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  3. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Hi Jaya,
    So Sorry to hear about the departed. Yes, it is very difficult to understand the why's and whats'...
    I lost my husband about 9 years ago and the most difficult thing for me was when my daughter would get upset, she would say "I want my dad" Mind you she was 13 when he passed away but how do you answer to your child. You can't bring him back.

About 4 months ago, I lost my brother. It was very difficult for me to see my mom go see him at the funeral home a few days before the service. She lives out of the country so she was not able to make in here in time to see him in the hospital. Mom was not allowed to talk or have any communication with my brother becauses of SIL own pathetic issues. The last time they saw each other was about a year ago at the temple.

For a mom, she will never be able to have heart to heart talks with her son.

HUgs,
    OOPALL.

4. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Padmini,

Thanks for your comforting words Padmini. Yes all we have is the memories isn't it.

Jaya

5. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Yams,

Thank you so much dear for your kind words. I know you recently lost a loved friend and know how it feels. Hope you are also feeling okay now.

Jaya

6. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kainaath,

Thank you so much dear for your comforting words. Yes I agree with you he had suffered so much that this was a much needed respite perhaps.

Jaya

7. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear OOPALL,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Oh gosh, I can't imagine the sadness you endured Oopall. I hope and pray that god gives you continued strength Oopall. You are one brave lady.

Jaya