1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

So finally Indian tell Aussies who are the real Heroes

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jaishree9, Jan 19, 2008.

1. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

After Sydney in Perth Indianshave told the Aussies who are the real heroes in both the play as well as other aspects of life who maters even more than only play.
    They have flown the Indian Flag with so much pride after winning the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Perth</st1:City></st1:place> test. Whole of the world was watching it. Every cricket playing country wanted to break the wining cycle of Aussies & also their Overconfidence which has resulted in them being the master of sledging. Indians were once again the team which cud does it after 2003.
    After Sydney I thought what is the fun of playing with such a cheater team ,they shud come back but now I think that it was the right decision though there is some pain in happy ness also that if the wrong umpiring decisions in Sydney wud not have happened we wud be in 2:1 position today .
    What a great captain Anil Kumbale has turned out to be.
    I always disliked Buckner for he was the one who gave most of the wrong decisions against Sachin in his carrier. Think what the records wud have been if he wud have given justifiable decisions.
    TIME - VAKT can change any time VAKT ke sub ha gulam Vakt kabhi bhi table turn kar sakata hai. .This is what The Aussies must think.
    I want to sing –
    Suno Gour say Duniya walo
    Bury nazar na ham pe dalo
    Chae Jitna Jore laga lo
    Sub se age honge Hindustani.
    I want to congrat all who r interested in cricket for today’s victory. It is aGreat victory.:party:party:party:party:party:party

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I am happy for your enthusiasm. I used to be a big cricket fan and special fan of Kumble.
    So happy to join you in your celebrations :cheers

Ria

3. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

I agree with your views. What is so amazing is that the local Aussiers came out in protest of Ricky Ponting's attutude. Yes it was tough going to work on the first day when this "Know-all" tried to make a big deal of Bhajji's "racist" charge.

A quick reminder of HR shut him up.Throughout the whole drama, Aussies saw 2 captains-One arrogant because he just could not think of a foreign team standing up to the Aussie sledging. The other calm & cool.

The win in WACA has no doubt shattered the Aussie dream of 17 unbroken wins, it also shattered the myth of the Aussie supramacy.

Chak de India!

Cheers,

Corallux

4. Veera

Veera New IL'ite

Hurray, Hurray Hurray, go India.

Corallux is right. Indian's have already won the series. We see so much support from Aussies as well. Most at my work place (Non Indians) supported India in the Perth test.

So many column writers, x-players have asked Ricky Ponting to Shut Up and behave.

Yesterdays victory was excellent. I can see all the smiling Indian faces in Train on Monday... After a long time i am waiting for the Monday to come soon.

Cheers
    Veera

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

I too join U all in celebration for India's victory at Perth....:party:party

It was sensational considering the how the previous test concluded...
    And not many gave chance to India as WACA is considered the fastest pitch in the world.

Interestingly, it was India who broke the 16 match winning streak of the Aussies on the previous occassion also in, 2001.
    The Aussies bowler Clarke had predicted a 4-0 win for them before the start of the series......... must have found it tough without friendly umpires ...

6. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Thanx ria ,Corallux,Veera & Sarasvathi for shairing ur views also. I hope that we win adelaide also so the series wud be 2:2 atleast.
    I agreethat Our skipper ANil is much more cool & down to earth person ,while Riky ponting & team has become very arrogant .BEST OF LUCK TO INDIAN TEAM &
    YEH CHUKE DE INDIA.

7. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

It is nice to see, India winning....:party:party.....

I like Kumble... He is smart, polite and hard working... Look at the Comebacks he had... He is the unsung hero of Indian Cricket... Look at his achievement of 600 wkts... Had he been playing for any other country.... the recognition he would have got... He has again proved that he is also a great captain and a statsman.... We can keep wrting for pages on Kumble...

Now, Mathew Hayden, has challenged.... When you talk too much.... You lose focus of the game.... Let us wait for the 4th test to get over.... I only wish, that Kumble & co. gives a fitting reply be winning the match..... My best wishes for them...

Similarly, our Mr. Dhoni started making statments... Hope he doesnt make big big statements and if he couldnt deliver.... his chapter will be closed... Hope he shows maturity in making statements....

8. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hello Vyasan sir
    Yes Kumble is the unsung Hero of indiam team.
    Abt Dhoni u r right that he shudn't make a habit of making statments ,also he is discussed a lot for other things like his ads & also the so called love triangle with UV & with Depika & all media hype............. He shud pay attention to his cricket.
    HE is still very young has along carrier ahead.........
    I or rather all people like his four & sixes.

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Join me to in congratulating our Indian team.
    They did this in a foreign soil :hatsoff
    Thanks for bringing this news, Jaishree!

sriniketan

10. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi all
    I think the lady luck is visiting Indian team ,start of Adelide test & Lo Sachin scores his 39 the C.Vow .
    In 2007 he narrowly missed 7 C. & here with start of Jan 2008 & his as well as team luck changes & in 24 days he scores two C. What a great performance.
    First innings India scores 528 with so Good performance of Sachin Laxman,& most comendable performance by Captain & Bhajji.
    It was fun watching Ponting & team & as ponting was screaming at his fielders near end of the day & bawlers not been able to break the 9 wicket parternership. Their Body language was really telling the story.
    Whatever may be the outcome of Adelaide but the first two days are totally owned By Indian team.hip Hip hurrahe
    Vow!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers