1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Snippets Of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi
    Superb. Very few people are greatful like you keep up the good work. Very inspirational blog.
    Regards
    Kamal

satchitananda likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

A very touching snippet, aptly called snippets of life. The absence of something makes us understand the value of the presence. The principle of pair of opposites work that way. If we don't experience pain, we will never understand the value of pleasure. In a world that takes everything for granted, your valuable comment here about gratitude for what we already have, is like a fresh Aadi breeze.

When life is given for a purpose, it is necessary to utilize it well and if there are challenges to our very existence, we have to battle it out. I think the doctor, family and the boy himself set a very great example of how life should be lived.

I enjoyed reading your sense of humor in buying garbage newspaper to dispose of the real garbage.

The photograph quality is good and I was shocked to see the UFO next to the Sun. Is it possible that it is nothing but a cloud at a very high altitude?

Viswa

4. padma0604

padma0604 Silver IL'ite

Satchi,

that was a wonderful post. Stream of consciousness !! Gratitude towards our own selves and everything around, brings great joy. Only thing is it happens in spurts. Sometimes it happens very naturally and I get a feeling of being overwhelmed by gratitude..and sometimes I have to remind myself to be grateful for all things in life.

You write up was so lively. I am fascinated with alien - spaceships and things like Bermuda Triangle etc...mysterious and intriguing.

Thanks for such a fine post. Felt nice reading it.

5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Stachitananda,
    Superb post.Very often we say the value of shade is much felt only when we walk in the scorching heat.
    Fine photography!Very often clouds are mistaken as ghosts and aliens.
    Interesting snippet worth reading many times.

jayasala 42

6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Nice write-up Satchi. We appreciate and realise so many things when it becomes a challenge to do the same with more effort.
    Regarding the UFO my guess is it could be the camera reflection. Or maybe not! I have tried taking pictures of sunny skies and always noticed a round dot in the image

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi as usual rocking with your pen.while going through your writeup i imagined you of standing on the stools,crawling under the table and i was shaken .why do you take risk? Take care.Your Photography is simply superp and often i see Lions and elephants in the sky .Totally i see well occupied Satchi with many hobbies

satchitananda and joylokhi like this.
  8. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Your post gives us the lesson Satchi dear that if you have the will you can do anything and if you are courageous and have the interest in the work you can succeed . I can understand about your health and you are really great with all the health problems you have been having still you are on your toes and I can remember you had written a thread from the hospital. We have to learn so much from you. But better you dont climb on the stool.

You prove that success is a tasty dish. Patience , intelligence , talent and ability are ingredients
    but hard work is that little salt thatmakes it delicious. Through your hard work and will power you lead your life and achieve success. God bless you and bless you with goodhealth always

10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Very inspirational thread and too bad ETs don't visit us. And again thank God they don't if they did may be we would wish they didn't.