1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sneha's Wedding!!! - Part 8

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by vidchakra, May 13, 2011.

1. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 8 - The Doctor (Groom 5)

Mrs.Rao had been to market to buy vegetables and thats when she met Shusheela on her way back. Susheela was her long time friend, but since couple of years they were not in touch. Susheela had lost her husband at a very young age and brought up her only son Rajesh on her own. He was a doctor and worked in a hospital in London. Susheela stayed with her son in London since couple of years. She had come to India with her son for few days.

Mrs.Rao was very happy to see her friend.
    "Susheela, come lets go to my house. We can have a chat. Its long time since we met."
    Susheela readily agreed.
    Mrs.Rao and Susheela talked for hours. Mrs.Rao also told her that they were searching a groom for Sneha. Thats when something flashed to Susheela.
    "Yashoda, I have still not thought about my son's marriage. But now I feel Sneha will be a good match for Rajesh. They have also met each other many times. What do you feel?"
    Mrs.Rao's face lightened up.
    "Oh Susheela, It never occurred to me. I know Rajesh is such a good boy. Sneha and Rajesh already know each other, though not very well."
    "Let me do one thing. I will talk to Rajesh today. And later we can arrange Sneha and Rajesh to meet each other."
    "Yes Susheela. Thats good idea"

Susheela had already left when Mr.Rao came back from office. Mrs.Rao explained everything to him. He was very happy. Mrs.Rao assigned him the task of convincing Sneha for this.

Rao family was having dinner together. Sneha was lost in her thoughts. Mrs.Rao signalled to her husband.
    "Sneha, you remember Susheela aunty?" Mr.Rao asked.
    "Yes Appa. She went to London right with her son."
    "She had come home today. She talked to your mother about her son's alliance for you." Mr.Rao stopped and looked at Sneha. Sneha didnt say anything.
    "Rajesh is a great guy. We know him very well. You also have met him many times." Mr.Rao continued.
    "Hmm" Sneha didnt show much interest.
    "Shall we invite him home? You can meet him." Mr.Rao said
    "OK, as you wish". Sneha agreed as she was not in a mood to argue.

Mrs.Rao invited Susheela and her son home for lunch on the weekend. Susheela had already talked to Rajesh about Sneha. Rajesh loved his mother so much that he never said "no" to her.

Rajesh was a very jolly and cheerful person. He always cracked jokes and made people around him laugh. He had completed his MBBS and MD in India. His mother had worked very hard to make him a doctor. They had also taken loan for his education. Rajesh had to take up a job in London to earn money so that he can repay the loan. After working in London for 2 years, they were now leading a comfortable life.

Susheela and Rajesh were on time for lunch on Saturday. Mrs and Mr.Rao welcomed them. Sandeep was also at home. He knew Rajesh from before. Sandeep and Rajesh sat down for chatting. Rajesh was telling him stories about his life in London.
    "Wow, Rajesh Anna. London is amazing. I will complete my studies and come there." Sandeep said.
    "Ha ha ha..." Rajesh laughed. "The other side always looks green. But everything has its own merits and demerits."

Sneha came out from her room. "Hi Rajesh, Hi Aunty. How are you doing?"
    Shusheela was happy to see Sneha. She looked more beautiful now. "Come Sneha. So happy to see you." Susheela said.
    "Oh god, Sneha.. I cant believe its you. You were such a fatso when I saw you couple of years ago."
    Sneha smiled. She knew Rajesh was joking.
    "Tell me the secret. I can recommend it to my obese patients." Rajesh teased her again.
    "Come on Rajesh. "fatso" was your pet name." It was Sneha this time.
    "Ok Sandeep. You tell me who was fat."
    "Rajesh, enough." Susheela scolded her son.
    Sneha was laughing. Her parents were happy to see her like this. It was long time they had seen their daugther's smile.

Everyone sat down for lunch and had a nice time together. Rajesh was the center of attraction. With Rajesh talking and pulling her leg constantly, Sneha forgot all her worries, atleast for some time.

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Interesting twist .........!!!!!!!!!!

3. vidchakra

Thanks sunitha for the quick feedback...
    Sneha's looks lovely in the pic...:)

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai VC,

Suspense twist and turns. very nice. waiting for the continuation my dear writer

5. vidchakra

Thanks dear sree, Glad you liked it...
    Will post the next part very soon.

6. MeenaRamki

MeenaRamki Junior IL'ite

nice going. but i feel the episode is short. The story is really good to read. your way of writing is also good.

7. vidchakra

Thanks meena, for your feedback...
    Glad you liked it!!!
    Yeah.. I know I am making the episodes short due to lack of time... Was not able to post on weekends also..
    Thanks for this feedback dear.. Will consider this next time