1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sneezing and Blood coming with cold from nose

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Dhanavignesh, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Dhanavignesh

Dhanavignesh Junior IL'ite

Continuous sneezing by more than 5 times once sneezing starts, and liitle blood coming with cold while sneezing. Don’t know what happen to me..After came to office I got this before that am ok, not sneezed like this. Can anyone help me, is there having any home remedies to stop sneezing like this. Awaiting for replies

2. AnkithaP

AnkithaP Junior IL'ite

Do u have any wound in your nose?, may be blood is because of that.

Try Tulsi tea or ginger tea or green tea. AND 2-3 raw garlic cloves three times a day will help for cold & sneezing.

3. Dhanavignesh

Dhanavignesh Junior IL'ite

Thanks for ur reply.. Think that dnt have any wound in nose. After came to off only , am started sneezing... Blood comes when i sneeze continuously for 5 mins.

4. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

you said particularly when you come to office

are you stetting directly in front of AC ventilation if so pl. change the seating position.

Keep some inhaler when you feel sneezing immediately use this preliminary treatment only if continues consult with ENT.

Blood will come due to force of sneezing, the force will damage the soft tissues.

1 person likes this.