1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

small mole on face...need tips to remove

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by kavimini, Mar 19, 2010.

1. kavimini

kavimini Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I do have small mole like thing(maru) in my face. Is there any solution to remove it.
    Cheers
    Kavitha

2. bhuvanee

bhuvanee New IL'ite

hi,

my mother also has the same thing in her face, she has undergone small surgery and it has been completely removed

3. mausmi

mausmi New IL'ite

Well according to my point of view, I think that today many people are taking proper care of their skin, so I think that beauty tips are really important for every one, we should always try to use sun cream while going outside, and always apply moisturize, that is really good for our skin, I think that taking proper diet is really important for us and we should always try to drink more water.

4. hollywalton13

hollywalton13 New IL'ite

There'd a lot that I haven't heard of and I'm excited to try them out! Especially the eyelash curler. I've been wanting an electric curler for a long time but I can't find one anywhere so this is exciting,Thank you..

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  5. alanwotson

alanwotson New IL'ite

The facial expression is the best part of our sense of our bodies inside and outside. If we have someone to feel happy, sad, behaviour and attitude toward the most important part to reflect this. ideals of natural beauty also out of our beautiful face. Makeup enhances natural beauty. But makeup is a sloppy way will make you look ugly. Have a thorough knowledge of cosmetics makeup are important before you do. So everyone will have intention to keep the beauty of the face forever.

6. wilsonronald8

wilsonronald8 New IL'ite

Prepare yourself for a full shift as you true beauty as we all homemade remedy to beauty beauty pageant secret tips and advice without factor discovered the inner world. Women who are wives, mothers and the burden of multiple roles as corporate officers to wear it really hard for something they can wake up every morning to find time to be found.

7. Here some more Beauty tips for woman:-
    Spray your face with cold water
    To avoid mascara flake-off
    Use petroleum jelly or cold cream
    Make sure you remove all cosmetics
    Quit Smoking
    Drinking 8 glasses of water a day

8. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

9. Shriya55

Shriya55 Senior IL'ite

Will this tips do remove your problem?I think to remove mole sugary is only the option!

10. stevemac

stevemac New IL'ite

Beauty tips 's Provided information is very useful for me because I am finding likewise same for mine Beauty. Nice Information.