1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Small issue but need your suggestion .

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Laxmi1982, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Laxmi1982

Laxmi1982 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies.
    Small issue but need your suggestion .
    We have been married more then 7 years now …we have seen nice and tuff time together … ( we stayed nearly 2 years away because of job commitment and lot of pressure from both the families also … ).we have our own house and few properties + good job in big MNC . To have more good and comfort life, we move to different country on PR visa. After working more than 5 year, I want to take break for myself…Its been more than 2 months in new place now. And look like job market is not like India .Husband is getting difficulty to crack the market…but we are very optimist that he will get something …
    Currently staying in share accommodation but area is safe and good….
    Ladies I need your suggestion on below point-
    Me and my husband decided that. I should go back to India and stay with my parents for 4-5 months.
    Reasons-
    The city which we are currently living is very expensive. If husband get part time job ..its still not good amount for both us to live peacefully.
    The most important reason is the Stress…over the period of time, my health issues are started like Depression …due the stress…. I have become more sensitive for small things…
    We were known that initially we will face problem and we came here with our backup.
    But after landing here…things are totally different …………
    After marriage I have already suffer from some major situation …and now my husband thinks I should not again suffer here till he gets good job..should take break for myself and enjoy my time off .
    I would really appreciate if you ladies provide your suggestions.

2. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

Whats the problem then? If everything is all right, there is no problem between you and husband, you trust him to have no ulterior motives, why not agree? Maybe not 4-5 months, but a couple of months...... Of course, only if you want it and think it will do you good....

1 person likes this.
  3. BharatS

BharatS Gold IL'ite

i would suggest, go ahead to move for couple of months without any hesitation(of course you know your situation better).
    It seems you are in a different country and your husband is looking to restart his career again. I would suggest that unless until you also have career interest and actively looking for job along with your husband( that would be good actually), it will be difficult for the very reasons you said like health issues or otherwise.

new country, new environment, financial limitations....the pressure will be more on your husband to accept a less appealing job if you want to start a family immediately

4. BharatS

BharatS Gold IL'ite

5. Laxmi1982

Laxmi1982 Silver IL'ite

thanks for reading and replying back sweetshreya.
    there is no major problem of going back ....only thing form last 3-4 years ..I have not stayed away from my husband for a single day ..so just thinking how will I manage to stay away... :hide:

1 person likes this.
  6. Laxmi1982

Laxmi1982 Silver IL'ite

Hi Bharat,
    Yes you pointed correctly about our situation ..I am making my mind to go back to India until he gets job here...and this pressure is not keeping me healthy .
    thanks for reading and providing your inputs .