1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Small issue but need your help..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by klniha, Jan 13, 2014.

1. my2angels

my2angels Silver IL'ite

Have you been reading threads on IL or some other site? There have been issues and fights for small things between members(DILs) and the inlaws.

But that's fine by me. OP is free to decide what she wants to do.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  2. my2angels

my2angels Silver IL'ite

I know about him. The fact still remains that this is indus LADIES forum and whatever Men say and advice will always be taken in wrong sense.

I do understand that women support women here no matter what but if someone is giving a candid point of view then we have a member like you who will quote and dissect the response and give justification of the actions.

I have seen in Married sections fights between DILs and inlaws for petty issues. Hence my reply was little "rude" or "weird" and not to the "female's" liking here.

I really wish I could have supported the OP and give responses like the other " female members" have given but again as I said I am looking at the Pros and Cons. It may be a small issue but I just wanted to make sure it does not bite her in the future.

3. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

If money is an issue, you can get a shuttle either for him or both ways (meaning you going there to pick him up). Shuttles are much cheaper than cabs and you can book them online. 30 mins sounds the same distance as my house to the airport, so you can get a round trip for about $90 or one way around $45.

Is it possible for your DH friend to pick him up? Maybe he can request his friend. Please inform your DH clearly as to that you are uncomfortable and discuss possible alternatives.