1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Slice of life- A cop’s double role

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Nov 23, 2010.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,
    I do believe that there might be many gems like the cop who uphold family values and look after their parents in spite of many odds.
    Love,
    PS

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    You narrated such a touching story.........it brought tears to my eyes..... because what you said in conclusion is very true.........No wonder your post has been nominated for FP........(this is how I am reading it else would have lost opportunity to read it........., thank you nominator)

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear VJB,
    Thanks for bringing it to my notice that my post was nominated for FP. It was really a touching experience for us and to change our prejudiced opinion of the police force.
    Love,
    PS

4. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

wow what a nice person he is. i pray the man should be blessed with happiness through out his life. and i wish his wife could understand his feelings for his mom.....!
    thanx for such a thought provoking lines. very touching lines.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  5. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Puspa yours were an eyeopener There are men who still take care of thier parents, no matter what--I know of many constables doing Brokerage--working in shops, when they have al
    ittle free time---the Constable pay is less--to stay in cities --it is very difficult--not all have source to extr money--it is available in few types of jobs--Other all survive in having agricultures of some buildings to collect rent from their parents___it is a wrong notion by all people that they have a lot of extras--Most of them are caring --without caring you cannot work in a service oriented job-----Thank you for showing the love of Men and the gratefulness of men to thier parents:thumbsup

6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Pushpa Mami

Hats off to that Policeman. Nice to him totake care of his mother. Some men are sandwiched between wife and mother and they dont know what to do. Some mothers understand the son's problem and adjust .

love
    viji

7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Pavi,
    Thank you for your fb and your good wishes to the constable. A time will come when his wife will understand his feelings. God will take care of good people,
    Love,
    PS

8. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Malliga,
    I am glad to hear from you that constables do odd jobs to make both ends meet because of their low salary. Bur generally people think that they take bribe wherever possible. There are ecxceptions and this man was a gem.
    In my opinion politicians are the more corrupted who amass wealth for their future generations.
    Thanks for your fb,
    Love,
    PS

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Viji,
    Some mothers are understanding and some dils are also understanding. As you say sons are sandwiched between them and some do it successfully without hurting the feelings of both.I pity the sons who have to do the balancing.
    Thank you for your comments,
    Love,
    PS

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpavalli Srinivasan,

Congratulations on being nominated to the FP of the month for this post.

I appreciate it very much that you wrote about this police constable who worked at your place. It is really cheering to know such nice people still exist in our harsh world and not just in stories and TV soaps! May God bless this man with a lot of success in life so he can provide for his mother more generously and I will also pray that God give him strength to chide and change his wife's attitude.

Thanks for brightening up my day. To read about the good and honest souls of this world is always invigorating! We read about great saints and noble leaders, but when do we read about a common man who rises above his lot with an honest act?!