1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sleeping pattern of 13 months old DS

Discussion in 'Infants' started by varadhan8, Aug 30, 2014.

1. varadhan8

varadhan8 Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

I would like to have suggestions from u ppl reg sleeping pattern of 13 months old lo.

my son is not at all sleeping in night. Even though he is playing or walking in walker in evening. He gets tired n sleeping by 10 and again wake up by 12 or 12.30 n awake till 4.30 or 5 or sometimes upto 7 in the morning. Again he is sleeping till 12 in the morning.

how to change this sleeping pattern n make him sleep whole night.

2. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    My daughter who is now 11 months old used to keep awake till 2 a.m. and then go to sleep before starting solids.
    But now, we feed her some boiled and mashed vegetable pulp at 7 p.m. And again at 9.30 pm we give her ragi or wheat kali. Sometimes we leave her In the walker after 7 pm so that she gets tired and then eats at least half a cup of kali.

She is a poor eater sometimes. We put her to bed by 10.45 or 11 but she sleeps by 11 or 11.30 playing for sometime. If she has eaten well a dis also tired she sleeps by 11 or 12 else she ll sleep by 2 a.m mostly.

So make him tired by leaving him in the walker and also feed solids often. If their tummy is full, they ll sleep soon.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014