Sleeping beauty and cute little lady for pet lovers

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by umaalexander, Aug 3, 2012.

1. shruthipraveen

shruthipraveen Platinum IL'ite

aww!Pixie is so cute! pugs have this sweet, innocent almost foolish look about them that makes them so lovable!!!!!!

2. umaalexander

umaalexander Gold IL'ite

hi, thanks for all your love and wonderful writings,my daughter is so happy about getting this much reply for her dog,really its the most loved one in my house,very intelligent,4 years before we too had lab **** color that also very cute and too naughty but for some unavoidable situations we had to sell it,because of my long time absence ,my FIL was hospitalised at that time.after that we felt very bad and so again my daughter bought this pug and she got as a gift from her dad.
    too tricky and naughty sometimes,she communicates so well by her expressions itself which makes us to wonder,and shows her affection in a remarkable way that too towards my daughter.so innocent too.she recognise my daughter and son very well if i call my daughter name loudly when she is not there the dog goes straightaway to her room and search her,like that if i tell mysons name it goes to my sons room which is amazing,always with us where ever we are if we sits in the room it will sit us,if we moved to hall it also does the same,as its name where everyou go it follows,if it smells that we getting ready for shopping it wont trouble us silently it goes and sit in her regular place in the hall,till we return back to home,really lovely know.

1 person likes this.
  3. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

She is a real sleeping beauty.

4. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

vowww, cho chweeet, so cute..

5. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    So among ur creative craft time, u are also spending time with pets......sooooooooooooo nice pixie, i too love my pets, but i miss them after my marg to bglore, after seeing ur pixie i'm remembering my pets in TN. My sweet hugs to ur pixie...........................choooooo charming face.

6. umaalexander

umaalexander Gold IL'ite

hi, thanks for the comments,when my free time i will play with pixie,if i hide in some where it will search and find out,we will paly for some time,very cute and sweet know,really its a good companion in our life as a pet,very affectionate too.thanks.

7. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

hi Uma..
    Pixie is really sweet ... loved ll her pics thanks for sharing
    K

8. abcd5

abcd5 Silver IL'ite

She is really cute.I love her pics.

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Very very cute sleeping beauty, Uma! :)

Sriniketan

10. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Very cute and lovely.thanks for sharing.
    is pugs can manage chennai hot weather? I myself had three Pomeranians,but the house was
    An indepentant one with garden etc,.we brought up our pets as pure vegetarian,was giving bone biscuits recommended by Dr.
    Now after 30 yrs gap I want to have a pet.Really a nice companion.after seeing ur Pixie, i am flat.want to have one very badly.

Poorni