1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Skin whiteing Cream

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by RajalakshmiM, Jan 29, 2008.

1. RajalakshmiM

RajalakshmiM Senior IL'ite

Hai ,

I am wheatish in colour. often i go out my skin gets tanned.
    i get the best effect while bleaching that to monthly once, a day after back to the same tanned effect can any one help me to keep my skin glowing and protect from sun.
    I use lakme suncreen lotion but sometime it keeps my dark.
    what spf i have to use.

thanks
    raajee:welcome

2. psreeja

psreeja New IL'ite

Hi raajee,
    Make a smooth paste with gram flour(besan) and curd. apply that paste to face and body,wait until it gets dry and wash. this is good for sun tanning.
    i hope it work for you

3. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi,
    u can try for khus khus (kasa kasa`in tamil) soaked in curd for an hour and apply it on dark portions..u can see good results..drinking milk with few saffrons everyday also helps a lot
    thanks

4. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Hi!

You can also try changing your sunscreen & take one that has an SPF of 35+. When i was in India i used to use a sunblock lotion from Lotus called Safe Sun with a TPI of 70+.....i was very happy with it.

Ragini.

5. Manisha_roy

Manisha_roy New IL'ite

hi

i like the lotus sunblock..i think they have a skin whitening or brightening sunblock too..check it out and see...

6. minibhatia1

minibhatia1 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Take few drops of lemon juice along with little unboiled milk and apply it on face. Leave it overnight, u yourself will notice results in 3 - 4 days.

7. cheenu

cheenu New IL'ite

hey
    i have a very simple solution to get rid off tan......mix half a cup of curd with 2-3 tablespoons of coarse gram flour(besan), pinch of turmeric(haldi) and few drops of lemon juice(fresh)...mix well and apply on tanned areas for 15 minutes and then wash it wid cool water..doing it regularly will definately get rid of the tan...:)
    regulary use of good sunscreen helps combating tanning plus other kind of skin dangers....there are medicated sunscreens also avaliable with the chemist which are very effective esp for ppl wid sensitive skin.....
    hope this helps
    cheenu

8. viji_bit

viji_bit New IL'ite

lemon juice is the natural and the best bleach we have.apply it on your face and wash it cold water after 15 min and slowly u'll see that all the tan disappearing.i've experienced