1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sixth sense

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by prana, May 12, 2013.

1. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Giving virtual counseling nor advising is never been my cuppa. But unfortunately I happened to visit that particular thread as the title of that particular thread pulled me into that. As the OP gave some disclaimer, I replied to that thread and forgot about it. After few days, I got remembered about it and checked that thread to know about her current plight. To my surprise, the thread was hijacked by other members other than the OP and she was gone. The thing is that, other members found out that the information coveyed by the OP was very inconsistent by quoting her various posts. So up to what level of inconsistency? Even changing of the gender of her kids in the subsequent threads of hers… My head spins …:spin

Lately, I read satchis’s ‘Trust Betrayed’ thread. This thread adds extra fuel into the fume. Lots of questions arising in my mind and keep me insane. Where we are heading?
    I really don’t know. By losing the faith and trust of the fellow man, what they would get in turn? Is this the world only for lies and betrayals? What would be the cheap satisfaction they would get by doing all those bloody acts?

Whenever I read about theft or these kinds of mal things, I used to think that they would lead a better life if they would spend their time thinking good deeds than laying out all the crook ideas. Is the betrayal not a sin? If killing is a sin, it’s also a sin. Here they are killing one’s faith and trust. We are differing from the animals not only by the way of thinking, eating, walking, laughing etc, Its because of our love, bond, trust with the fellow man. It keeps the human being in the top layer of the evolution. I strongly believe in it. So please grow up people and apply your sixth sense. Dont make us losing the hope in humanity'

Sorry for the grumbling friends, but I cant keep myself mum.(இப்படி பொலம்ப விட்டுட்டாய்ங்களே :rant)

1 person likes this.

2. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

I think i know what thread you are talking about prana.

I felt that she had initially changed the gender of her kid to hide her identity. (my opinion)

And since her latest thread was a "gender" issue, she had to come out with the truth.
    But this inconsistency drew a lot of ire and fire from members. Luckily those posts have been removed.

She is a pregnant woman. She had come for some support because of pressure she was facing outside. Now she has disabled pm facility.

By changing her first child's gender, she did not exactly hurt anyone or mislead anyone. That factual error impacted no one. But in satchi's case, that member told lies to make friends with people claiming that he is also facing similar issues. Then it proceeded to regular pm communication and later to chat. That person showed more curiosity into satchi's (and other member's) life. He was a predator.

So I personally feel that they are two different issues.

I don't think she is a predator posting sob stories and lies to make friends here. In fact she drew a lot of fire for posting her thread (my 2 cents).

P.s.: hope you are also talking about this thread. If not, ignore my comment please.....:bonk..... :)

And prana, I took the liberty to post this because of the friendship I have shared with you.
    So please do not hesitate to disagree with me. :thumbsup.
    I might have missed some things and I could be wrong too.

2 people like this.
  3. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Anita,for hiding her identity or it may be some other reason. She need not be a predator too. If she tells lies once, would we believe her next time though she tells the truth? After I read her previous posts, I become very suspicious what she tells in this particular thread is true or not. She lost my trust in her. So here someone like you needs to come and clarify us that she is a pregnant lady and she needs some support and all. Is this not a betrayal…? That’s my worry…

And Anita dear, it doesn’t need that you have to agree everything with me, especially it shouldn’t be happened within friendship…:yes:

1 person likes this.
  4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prana

I can understand what you are feeling.
    But many a times some members come here with the problems and wish to hide they identity becoz of some personal problems they want to get the solution that they are going through. In case any of her/his family members come to know they don't want to be in trouble so they hide they identity and later when they feel it is safe they will come out with they true identity.

5. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Yes prana. Very true. Since her posts were contradicting, everything she said latter was suspected. It happens.

I wish she had come out and clarified as soon as the thread took a different turn or requested the mods it.

Thanks .... Very true. :thumbsup.
    If this thread had been started by someone not very close to me, I wouldn't have responded.
    Thanks for taking it in right spirit.

6. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Aruna mam, nice to interact with you after a very long time..How are you??

Yes, I know this can be happened...but changing the gender is somewhat ridiculous, that was what I felt..anyway....

7. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Good girl!!

1 person likes this.