Sixth Anniversary Special Contest - Chills and Thrills of IL - March 2011

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Why IL is unique? There are so many reasons. What shall I mention here? For one, almost all the members here are very friendly. There are so many interesting forums in which we can discuss our problems. Like minded people can mingle with each other and share their views. It is like a mother’s place for all the women especially youngsters who seek the advice and guidance from elder members. There is Chitvish’s recipe. There are latest fashion trends for young people. There is something for everyone. There are pleasing deals. Infact a contest can be conducted on the topics not covered by IL. Hats off to Indus Ladies.

2. manguji

manguji Gold IL'ite

This crazy quilted heart is created to express uniqueness of IL and its symbolic qualities.fabric pieces of irregular shape, size, colour , & texture symbolize IL members with different languages, religion, age, profession, interests and skills.
    embellishments like, beads, sequins, lace, fancy stitches add ornate touch. similarly ,IL administration takes steps to ensure quality, reliability, and accuracy of information to read write & discus about expression, beauty, fashion, health, diet, fitness, hobbies, family, relationship, religion, spirituality, education and work.and thus proves IL's uniqueness.

IL is friend , philosopher and guide to me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  3. sesha07

sesha07 New IL'ite

"As busy as a bee"; Life will be healthy and happy when it stands up to this famous saying.Trust me in this as I have experienced it until my college days.
    But for a gal like me (considering my present situation) who is young and energetic,married at an young age, living in USA on a spouse visa(cannot work),husband travelling almost upto 20 days in a month,waiting on college admit for a long time now,life becomes miserable.

Its a nightmare,tough to while it away,afraid of being useless and guilty of killing the most precious one "TIME".When I was in such a situation, I came to know about IL.

Now IL is the only useful source of survival.Thank GOD!Although I am in IL only since this recently,I have started to involve in it slowly.Its just great to see such a platform to learn,to teach,to share,to exhibit and to LIVE!

I could see IL becoming an integral part of lives of many! What more is needed than lakhs and lakhs of ladies supporting us when we are in need.Right from cooking to parenting,to crafting,to education and to what not??

IL is a boon to the women community! Just proving the fact that when it comes to women,nothing is impossible! Its time to celebrate and cherish.Many gratitudes,love and prayers coming ur way IL Team.. Hats off..

"U R JUST UNIQUE"

1 person likes this.
  4. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

IL is very unique to me as it has given me a new lease of life. It has restored my lost confidence and uplifted my spirits in a very positive way.

Losing weight was a big struggle to me until i came across Keep Fit forum in IL. I learnt about the three main ingredients to weight loss - Consistency, Commitment and Continuity after coming here. Shiva's blog and experiences of other members contributed to my successful weight loss.

Im a new person today with new goals, new dreams, brimming confidence and a positive outlook . Life simply seems beautiful , thanks to IL !:thumbsup

IL has gifted me the pleasure of feeling good which no counsellor could have done it.

5. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

Thank you all for your active participation.

The SIX lucky winners of...

Sixth Anniversary Special Contest -
    Chills and Thrills of IL
    are

navs23
    parusabari
    shreyashreyas
    coolblues
    manguji
    Sesha07

Congratulation to all winners !!

All the SIX winners will receive fabulous IL goodies: IL - Cap and IL - T-shirt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: Please send your local India address (if you are in India or Rest of the World) or US & Canada address ( if you are in US & Canada) by mail to support@indusladies.com

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  6. coolblues

coolblues Platinum IL'ite

First off, wishing IL many more happy returns of the Day!!

Hope we will all enjoy our journey in IL for years to come! My wishes to all those who have been working behind the scenes to make IL see this day!

Great going, keep up the good job!!

Finally, thanks for picking up my post as one of the six winners. Its means a lot to me! Thanks again!

Hearty Congratulations to other winners as well!!

Cheers!
    Coolblues :)

7. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

8. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

COngrats to all Winners:thumbsup

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

CONGRATS to all the winners

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY IL :thumbsup keep rocking

10. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Hearty Contratulations and Best wishes to all the winners.
    Love Moonbeams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.