Sixth Anniversary Special Contest - Chills and Thrills of IL - March 2011

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anurakeshsandha

anurakeshsandha New IL'ite

When I saw the contest topic is why is IL unique and that our entries should only be of 100 words........... :)I thought how can such a fantastic, fabulous, informative site be described in 100 words..... :bonki came across this wonderful friend when i was surfing the net looking for some information and from that day i was hooked to this site and fell in love with the world of information contained in this site......... :crazywow...... :wow ask any question and you had the reply in this site.......... :clap i have made many new friends through this site...... :thumbsup the contests are superb................ :bowdown the various posts by many of my lovely friends are eye-openers to various relevant social issues........ :cool2:finally INDUS LADIES can be described as

I Informative
    N Naughty
    D Dynamic
    U Unbeatable
    S Superb

L Lovely
    A Adorable
    D Dutiful
    I Innovative
    E Energetic
    S Supportive

HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THREE CHEERS FOR INDUS LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

2. Mona04

Mona04 New IL'ite

According to me "Google= Indus ladies" Google helps us to browse from
    A to Z issues whereas in IL its both fact and fiction right there in our own desk at all times .i like all the forums gossips, Dh romances......,financial issues.. all abt life dos and donts ..

Whenever i have issues , queries , looking for solution right there for me jus like a gud frnd, husy at times a preacher and a gud book . Absloutely for me it s like my ma to give me a guidance throughout my life ... Hope it continues ..of course i learn so many practical issues with my own feelings when i read so many articles and forums .

We are really motivated by this website.I am not flattering but everyday it had been a routine thing in my life someway or the other reason i am learning so many things from this website .whomever who had started this really they are appreciated and Thanks a lot .

3. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

IL is unique because

What are the essential three things for any relationship ?

a. Appreciation
    b. Celebration
    c. No Hesitation

There is no second word that IL caters to all these three individually to each one of us. IL is all of us together. We join together to appreciate our friends. There are so many of us, who have talent. Crocheting, Putting rangolis, Sketching, Drawing, there are x number of things that we do daily. But when we get appreciated, we feel special. IL makes us feel special

We join in the celebrations.When i got wishes for my birthday from many friends, whom i have not seen personally. They only know me as a friend. but they took the extra care to wish me. They care for me, my creations, my scribblings that i write (see when i mention scribblings, even i dont know that i write).... IL rocks.

I dont have to hesitate to share my views, my problems because i know that i can trust IL. I can trust my friends. They give me solutions not consolation. The difference that it makes after sharing a view is actually that matters. I can trust that my feelings are catered, my fears are driven away. In this way, IL is unique.

HEART is a special word for LOVE. (the LOVE that we share here)
    LOVE is a special world for CARE. (care, that we share here)
    CARE is a special word for YOU.
    and
    Indus Ladies is always special for Me!

4. sp_sha

sp_sha New IL'ite

IL is unique because it is a one-stop-shop for anything in this world. Whenever I come to IL I feel that the saying "A friend in need is a friend indeed" is best suited for IL. :exactly:

Everyone in the world is mix of individual personalities, ideas, talents, emotions and creativity. Like a Mother identifying and upbringing her child's talents, IL brings the talents within us. It not only gives us a chance but also provides a lot of energy to be innovative and share ideas with confidence. Bow

I believe this happens in all IL's home is some way...

Before Wife becoming IL Member
    Friday Night...
    Wife: Darling...Shall we go out tomorrow
    Hus: Where?
    Wife: Movie
    Hus: We went 2 weeks back
    Wife: Ok...Hotel
    Hus: We go every week...
    Wife: Then...where shall we go :confused2:
    Hus: You tell...:coffee

After Wife becoming IL Member
    Friday Night...
    Hus: Dear...shall we go out tomorrow
    Wife: No..I am doing an Embroidery work by seeing IL..we will go out next week
    Hus: Ok...but we are going to Hotel right
    Wife: No..No..I am going to try a new receipe from IL for you...don't waste money by going to Hotel...:rant
    Hus: $%^@@#&!! :shock:

:thankyou2: IL :thumbsup

5. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

IL is unique because

IL is an Encyclopedia in Short And Sweet because of A-Z information .
    "Gaining A Lot but Lose Nothing"gathering valuable information in IL .
    We can Earn and Learn a lot in this IL Journey to reach the Peak in Life which chills me a lot.IL itself a Best Motivators and giving shocking surprise thrills to All IL member when reaching goals,winning blogs or compettion with many valuable discussion threads.

OUR IL IS HERE To HELP YOU ALL IN ALLWAYS.

Simply i can say

SUCCESS WILL FOLLOW YOU IF YOU FOLLOW IL Path

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  6. chitrajaraika

IL is unique because

I-Interesting Topic Discussions Forums
    N-Nonstop Fast Updated News
    D-Deals, Coupon and Offering Site
    U-Unbelievable treasury Gifts for Winners
    S-Secured website for Users

L-Longlasting A-Z informations like Encyclopedia
    A-Answering the members queries without delay
    D- Daily learning many useful things
    I-Increased Number of Users crossed 1,00,000 at present
    E-Evergreen Amazing Blogs
    S-Success Personalities Entrance

7. chitrajaraika

When i surf in net some topics IL gateway welcomed me to get in.As it a well safety site i just entered.Really i chilled and thrilled to see all sections which has more and more elixir of informations,discussions,Tips,games,
    blogs,Offers,a good solution for all problems.We can learn many updated arts.
    if a normal person enters IL Home surely within few months they too become an expert as, IL teaching more useful morals and values of things that needed for our life.we can stand by our own only by the IL which completely spreading positive attitude for the members.

8. chitrajaraika

Before coming to IL i wasted the days uselessly but after when i came to IL i came to know about the whole world happenings,different friends,elaborated informations.IL is like a Big Unique tree that gives different tasty fruits,different color flowers in the same tree thats why its said to be unique.Each and every topics and blogs will motivate others by reading them and other members also will start their own blogs.Best motivating site.My IL journey is thrilled and chilled when i crossed Hall of fame

9. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

I think IL is unique because it is all about the basics (A, B, Cs) and offers:
    A - Anonymous but special friends (remain anonymous and experience true friendship).
    B - Best Website to offer solutions on practically any problem
    C - "Care" and "Concern" showered on you from fellow ILites

I think IL unlike any other website out there, has "real" people who offer practical solutions... sometimes what you like to hear, sometimes not. But truth hurts.

I would like to thank IL for giving me such good friends. Anonymous but special!

Thanks,
    RK

10. rajaniunair

rajaniunair New IL'ite

I sauntered in here after searching everywhere for some stitching ideas and tips. And boy, oops girl, wasn't I surprised! So many ideas, so many suggestions, such a eye-opener and a helping hand. IL has since been a favourite haunt for everything that I do not know, needed a clarification or just wanted another person's point of view... It's my favourite hunting ground for answers on anything and everything. Thanks to all the women who make up IL. And thanks to the ones who took the initiative to create something as wonderful, exciting and worthwhile as IL.
    Rajani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.