1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

sinus remedy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by rama789, Dec 4, 2007.

1. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Charu..
    Thanks a lot. Shall follow your advices..and let u know the results..
    Luv N Regds
    Reshmi

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    Is there any precautions to avoid sinus problem?I have this from the time i know..steaming,hot water bag,taking tablets works after i get sinus..Is there anything i can do to avoid it..I take head bath in hot water and dry immediately to the core..Is tehre any food that keeps warm from inside?

3. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Me too have sinus from childhood. my father is a doctor so to be clear there are no ways of curing it in one medicine or treatment.We can just try to avoid the seriousness or stop becoming it into a big issue.I dont take any tablets for it unless and until it is really a big trouble. Otherwise i just steam regularly, avoid polluted environment, dry hair properly, sit and rest well if at all i sweat, take bath in cold water and try my level best to drink warm water.

4. bangaloremsg

bangaloremsg New IL'ite

Hi i am also having severe sinus problem, and once i gone to a doctor at Nagarjuna pharmacy and he prescribed me capsurel " saina" it is very good and i got pretty releived now. It might be available at all Nagarjuna pharmacy outlets and some allopathy pharmacy also

5. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

I am also suffering from Sinus. but,If I do pranayama, after that my nose is gettimg dry and immediately the head is also more. So. I stop to do.

Cheers,
    Priya

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  6. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Thanx for the remedy... will try as i have sinus problems too

7. nancy123

nancy123 New IL'ite

:coffee Dear Rama and the other alike patients,

though this is an over the counter medication, its purely natural and has no side effects at all. I am using it for past 4 years. it is sinofresh nasal spray, visit www.sinofreshstore.com and try for a trial pack

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
  8. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

hello dears

I want to share one sinus remedy with all of you, I tested this remedy on myself. Put one-one drop of garlic juice(grate garlic cloves and squeeze) in nostrils one by one. It hurts a lot, but don't worry I assure you that it will give you great relief. Initially do this twice a day. You can change the dosage as per severity. I am emphasising that it will be felt as mucous is burning while even putting half a drop but it is the only remedy which gave me relief. It will help in hypothyroidism also. As it will reduce the palpitation.

Be brave,

try it today:bonk

9. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Supriya ,

Even I had been suffering from this problem since adolescence.I tried homoeo, allopathy and sidhdha too.

But I found a remedy by changing life style a lil bit. PRanayama every day atleast once - either in the morning or evening helps, also avoid using lot of talcum powders, sprays, newly painted areas and smoke emanated from vehicles.

I am alright and have good resistance as long as i was doing pranayama, now after being married and a mom now i dont find enough time to devote for prnayama and i see the symptoms comimg up again.

Regular pranayama would sure put a full stop to this problem.

All the Best!

10. ayurgram

ayurgram New IL'ite

Sinus problem mainly happens because of excessive Kapha storage in the head channels. It really makes very unpleasant situation like severe headace, heaviness etc. It can be completely cured if the nasal congestion and toxins in head channel is removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009