1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Single family house for rent in Cleveland

Discussion in 'Indians in Cleveland' started by smitachary, May 10, 2010.

1. smitachary

smitachary New IL'ite

We live in Cleveland in a single family home and i would like to move to Columbus along with my husband next week but cannot do so.I would like to put my house for rent as i cannot sell it now as i know that this is not the right time to sell it.So i would really appreciate my IL friends suggestions.

Smita.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010

2. srfreebies

srfreebies New IL'ite

Re: how to put up your house for rent.

hi,
    the best thing to do is to find a good property management company. they will help u find people, they check their history (credit) . also they take care of any repairs and other maitanace work and u get the rent every month thru them. this way u dont have to deal with the tenants directly everything is thru the company. they charge u like say 10% which is worth it. esp. when u are going to relocate to a different city.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  3. smitachary

smitachary New IL'ite

Dear Srfreebies,
    Yes we have already done that .Our real estate agent and his company are going to take care of everything.Hope i find somebody soon.Thanks for the information because after so many days and so many views you are the first one to reply.

4. srfreebies

srfreebies New IL'ite

just be positive.... thats the only thing u can do. we have done somewhat similar in a different state. we just trust our agent and be positive.
    good luck