Simple treatment for asthma and common flu......

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by ankitkaran, Jul 27, 2009.

1. ankitkaran

ankitkaran Bronze IL'ite

Dear IL,

I received this email and thought it might be of some remedy to few of ILs.

Please do feel free to send your comments.

Thanks,

Kiran

Before a few months I had sent a message of natural treatment for diabetics to more than 17,000 persons around the world, and so far I got more than 2500 positive responses thru emails, telephones and personal contacts.

I thank GOD that such a message got useful to thousands. (just one email reply is given below but detailed address is detained)

As we know majority of the current population are suffering from bronchitic allergies and cold, as I was suffering early.

While in India , I was heavily suffering from cold and asmatic allergies including running nose all thru the nights......

.....and as per the advise of a friend, Mr. Royson, I used this simple treatment for quite some time:

Now it is more than twenty years, and I have never been affected with cold or asmatic allergies...

This is the treatment:

[​IMG]

Take one glass of hot water (50-60 degree celcius) add the juice of half a lemon and one spoon of pure and natural honey, mix well. Drink early in the morning in an empty stomach. Donot take any thing else atleast for one-and-half hours.

Continue for 4-5 months; donot break the treatment, and avoid smoking.

Regular intake of a small quantity of honey would not affect the sugar levels of the body; but acute diabetic patients and those who have doubt pls consult your doctor. But make sure that the honey is pure and not " Jaggery juice", otherwise it may have adverse results....

Please send your remarks, positive or negative - it will help others also. If you find it positive, please forward to your friends...

(I am sending this message to more than 26,000 mail ids round the globe. Those not interested in getting such mails pls inform, so that I can remove them from the contact list.)

If you are diabetic or not, pls try, as it will do only good for your health, because it includes water therapy.............

[​IMG]

Please note that another name for Lady Finger ( Bhindi ) is " OKRA ".

-----------------------
    Last month in one of TV program I learnt of a treatment of Sugar (Diabetes). Since I am diabetic, I tried it and it was very useful and my Sugar is in control now. In fact I have already reduced my medicine.

Take two fresh pieces of Lady Finger (Bhindi) and remove/cut both ends of each piece. Also put a small cut in the middle and put these two pieces in glass of water. Cover the glass and keep it at room temperature during night. Early morning, before breakfast simply remove two pieces of lady finger (bhindi) from the glass and drink that water in empty stomach.
    Keep doing it on daily basis.

Within two weeks, you will see remarkable results in reduction of your SUGAR.
    My sister has got rid of her diabetes. She was on Insulin for a few years, but after taking the lady fingers every morning for a few months, she has stopped Insulin but continues to take the lady fingers every day.

But she chops the lady fingers into fine pieces in the night, adds the water and drinks it all up the next morning.

Please try it as it will not do you any harm even if it does not do much good to you, but U have to keep taking it for a few months before U see results, as most cases might be chronic..................

2. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Hello Dear,

You may be asthmatic; still you can actually paint your imagination by adding a fungicidal to your wall paint