1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Incident made my day!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by smilealwayss, Jun 7, 2013.

1. smilealwayss

smilealwayss Gold IL'ite

Every day we wake up and as if we were a programmed robot we complete our tasks so very perfectly (not just perfectly but very punctually too!) so that we can rush to our office. The situation in the work place is no different. :bonk

It was one such usual day. The only thing different that happened today was while I was marching forward to my college I was about to stamp a small beetle that was happily moving around on the footpath!:bowdown I said I was about to stamp it but I saved myself from doing that by balancing myself on heels and then jump to one side. [By passer must have thought that I was about to fall]

With a very nervous heart I checked if the beetle was alive and I was so very happy to see that it was busy moving around happily with out even realizing the life threatening danger it could have faced.:cheers I thought I should move on but then how could I leave the beetle there? I picked two small dry leaves, picked it up and placed it on the shrub near the foot path.

I moved so happily after that [Any one watching me would have thought I am mad and I too feel the same as I am thinking that May be that beetle is some ones mom like me who is now busy with her kid , May be its a dad, or May be its the kid who is now enjoying some game! I know it sounds too stupid but I could not stop thinking all this].

I do not know what is making me happy! But what I do know is I am feeling really good and energetic. [So energetic I could find time and type all this in my blog!:rotfl].

One more thought I can not avoid is that our life is no different than that beetle's.

One moment you are here and only god knows what happens the next second!

So one little incident and I feel so refreshed : both in my mood and in my thoughts. All the small things that used to spoil my mood for a change seems nothing now [do not know if its a lasting feeling or momentary one!].

No drafting, no editing before I post (I used to do that Usually to make it better.)

just post the blog as you never know

"IF LIFE WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE AND MAKE THE BEST USE OF IT BY DOING THINGS YOU LIKE !"

Keep Smiling N Take Care!

2. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

HI Smilealways
    Thoroughly enjoyed your " straight from the heart" blog.Yes.. small gestures of warmth do make us happy, feel we have achieved the impossible and what not? :)

Been through similar experiences and can relate well to what you have said.

regards
    honeybee

3. LakshmiKMBhat

LakshmiKMBhat Gold IL'ite

Yes, even I do that and if a insect is trapped inside I open the window for it to fly out and I feel so pleased:))
    Thanks,
    Lakshmi