1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Simbu to wed Anushka?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by keshavkutts, May 4, 2010.

1. keshavkutts

keshavkutts Senior IL'ite

HOT NEWS or GOSSIP :crazy
    This is going to be the biggest surprise for Kollywood and Tollywood in 2010! If the sources are to be believed, Kollywood's young superstar Silambarasan, known for his rollicking love affairs in the past, will soon marry reigning actress Anushka. The actress is rumoured to have said ‘yes’ to Simbu recently, when he proposed her during their long drive on his X6 BMW and presented her with a solitaire ring from Tiffany’s.

The Simbu-Anushka marriage rumour started to spread after Simbu reportedly told his dear ones about the marriage during a night out at a city bar. "Anushka is a total beauty. I admire her professionalism and the grace with which she handles her personal life. Truly, I am lucky to have her. I am planning to take her to Rome or Florence for the honeymoon. She deserves the best," the actor was quoted as saying.

The actress has apparently visited Simbu’s parents and sought their blessings last week. While Simbu is planning to get his clothes done by Sidney Sladen, Anushka is now visiting all the Chennai designers to plan her trousseau and her make-up man Nikki has already started exploring ‘looks’ for her big day, it is said.

After marriage, the couple plans to set up home in Chennai and their own production house. Simbu has already indulged his ladylove in some expensive gifts, including a De Beers diamond necklace and a Mont Blanc pen. The actress has even inked a few film contracts opposite Simbu, it is said. Stay with us for more surprises.

Source: Galatta.com

Similar Threads
    1. puni88
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. manitat
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Vasuma09
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. nithya0781

nithya0781 Senior IL'ite

:eek:mg: i can't digest this news even though it is a gossip...simbu looks like a younger brother to that tall girl anushka...:hide:

3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

I think this news was spread out on April 1 - Fools day.This is not true.The world will collapse if it is true.:drowning

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

:eek:mg:......i dont believe this :drowning r u referring Anushka Shetty?? Arundhati herione......... if yes then she definetly looks older than him........she deserves someone much better i must say.......Simbu does not match,i hope this is only a rumour!!:rant

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hey as RG said it was just to fool us on April 1st..So relax ladies :)

6. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Good Wishes to the couple ... after all the turmoil Simbhu is landing in a good stripe .... Wishes to Anushaka to for chosing an all rounder.

7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

The news is quite interesting even if it is considered a rumour.
    Let Simbhu settle down soon like the rest of his age group !!

8. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Its a rumour spread on april 1st....

9. SuganyaJawahar

SuganyaJawahar Senior IL'ite

I am glad that its a rumour !!!! Anoushka & Simbu.. NO way thats gonna happen.. :bonk
    This guy will get a girl from a village and will say that he is so greatful to his father for getting such a beautiful & ignorant girl for him. Well, who else will say yes after being heard & seen all the nonsense he had done..

Just a guess ;)

10. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

In this week kumudam also, its stated that Anoushka met Simbhu's parents and got their blessings.
    Also in his facebook page, Simbhu has said that he thinks that she is the best and beautiful actress today, like 2 months ago.

Maybe it is true, that he is dating her.