Silly & Funniest moments in our life

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by geemathy, Nov 15, 2014.

1. geemathy

geemathy Silver IL'ite

Dear ILs,

Let's share our silly & funniest moments that has happened in our life. Just for fun - not to hurt anybody.......

I'll start with my incident first. It was when I started to learn bike riding. My sister taught me bike riding.

Everyday we used to go in the early morning in a street regularly for practice. I was riding the bike with my sister running at the back (I might fell down na.....). At one particular moment, I hit a long gate which was opened like a movie climax. Also the home's entrance floor was cracked a bit. I lost my bike control and trembling. So in fear I ran like as if I made a murder. Halfway through when I turned back only, I remembered - My sister!!!!!

By that time, my sister managed to take the bike and was coming towards me giving me an angry look...

Thank God - No one came from that home investigating the incident. Because no one was awake that time. But the lady who was at the opposite home stared at us with fury... We escaped somehow.....

I never went that street later. Even if I remember that incident now, my sister used to kid that I would leave her and run to save my skin........

I cant forget this silly moment of mine - so sharing with you all..............

2. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

I was about 6 years old and my brother was 8. He had a play in school where they he had to be troll (Troll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), ie an ugly creature with a tail. Our mother had made the costume and the tail was done by briding old stockings and then fastened with a safety pen.

We had a sister who was 17 and very snobbish (in our mind). We got this clever idea that early in the morning we fastened the troll tail in her coat at the back. She did not notice anything, she went with bus to the office (she had got her first summer job and she was very proud). After work she strolled around downtown for a while, noticed that she got some looks but she thought it was because she had a brand new fancy coat. She stepped in the bus, at that time it was warm so she removed the coat - and found the tail. She of course guessed who had done it.

When she got off the bus we realised that she had found out. We started to run but my brother was faster so I got caught and my sister beated (actually not really) me.

This story stills go around in our family.

3 people like this.
  3. geemathy

geemathy Silver IL'ite

Yeah that's really funny yaar... even I would like to share an incident which syncs with this incident.

I was studying fifth standard that time. I was asked to play as Akbar in a drama and my friend as Birbal. When he was doing his dialogue delivery, his artificial moustache fell down. Now it was my turn to reply to his dialogue. But I stood laughing seeing the moustache falling and without my knowledge that I was holding the mike I told 'meesai vizhunduchi da'. Everyone laughed.......

Apuram enna......Somehow we finished with our dialogues and the drama was over.... I couldnt forget that incident.

School day memories are always green to cherish and enjoy..........

2 people like this.
  4. geemathy

geemathy Silver IL'ite

Dears,

No funny stories to share in your life? No replies???

5. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dears,

There are lots of funny incidents that I remember.

While we were kids during summer vacation we used to have a drama. The entire planning and the final date would be 20 days apart. Lots of discussion and practise would go into it and kept us busy.

It was during one such season that our friend who was playing a major role in one of the skits decided that she wanted her dogs to be a part of the play. She was very adamant and we had to finally give it. The dogs never came for the practise sessions.

We had set us a stage and on the final day invited all our neighbours.

The screen opened and my friend walked in with her dogs in tow. Guess what the dogs got too excited seeing all the audience and started barking and running after them. She had to run behind her dogs with her costume and all, go and lock them up and then we continued the play. :clap

Regards
    Uma

1 person likes this.
  6. geemathy

geemathy Silver IL'ite

Uma - Those days are always evergreen.... We definitely miss our childhood days. How nice it would be if those days are back again???? :2thumbsup:

7. geemathy

geemathy Silver IL'ite

One shortest....
    This laughter came one of my colleague surprisingly asked, "Hey, what day is "Good Friday" coming this year? I coolly said her every year good friday will come on a friday, Buddy....