1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Signs of Google search that DIL's relation with her MIL is getting ruined

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by yellowtweety, Nov 3, 2014.

1. yellowtweety

yellowtweety New IL'ite

An early sign I observed is that when a DIL hates her MIL, she googles terms like "How to make your mother in law jealous", "Managing a tough mother in law" etc.

Anybody with the same experience. What terms have you googled when you were very annoyed with your mother in law?

2. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

I am more curious what did people google which led them to IL in the first place, and then they joined IL?
    YM, Rihanna, coolwinds and all the IL-ites and posters - what did you google that led you here?
    I think I was doing some search related to Indian communities and that led me here, and then started browsing around.

3. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

After 6 yrs of marriage i started searching like how to deal with bad in laws....how to deal with negative critism,how to deal with taunting person..
    Then i found out indusladies....this website didnt resolved my issues....they are still there...but it helped me a lot on getting insight of the behaviour of my in laws....and how to go on with all this....now i can vwry well predict my in laws actions and can prepare myself.....thanks a lot indusladies

1 person likes this.
  4. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

Hey start a new thread dear. OP is asking something about Mother-in-laws.

5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I never googled mil or problems related to Ils....had made my peace with those ILs much before I met this IL.:coffeeNow I just nurse grudges .:hide:

I really don't remember how I reached IL.....I do remember lurking for quite sometime.Initially it was mostly the home and gardening section.One day saw a post from a young, to be bride, anxious about marrying a guy in the armed forces.

I responded to the post ...letting her know the goods and the bads ....only to be reminded by Anita that the thread was very old and the girl was most probably very well adjusted to the married life .I think that was how it started....as far as I remember.

2 people like this.
  6. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

Like YM before me - came across this site when I was looking for some advice on apartments etc in Chennai. One thing let to another, and stumbled across this forum.

1 person likes this.
  7. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Like YM and DKI, I too came across IL while searching for fertility and TTC related queries. I am very anxious kind and am very much into googling my queries. In fact DH always tells me he will block google from my laptop since for any health related issue, I will google, compare symptoms and become a doc myself :). In this quest, I reached IL and in due course, became regular here.

8. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

I found this site when I was looking for "swimming pool etiquette" in India as I was planning a trip to India and was confused about what to wear on beach/by swimming pool. :D

1 person likes this.
  9. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Did you finally figure out what wont alarm the ppl? :)

10. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

I came across this website when trying to google something along the lines of "cosister issues", "complicated IL relationships" and "my cosister hates me"

boy, that feels like it was eons ago.