1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sibling issues

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by kavithavel, Feb 8, 2010.

1. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

Kavitha, I have these two books - Screamfree Parenting and How to talk so your kids will listen to you and How to listen so your kids will talk to you. Highly recommend those books. The author of the second book also has another called Siblings without rivalry. I have not read that one yet.
    Sometimes when nothing seems to be going the way I intend them to, I take refuge in the books and hear the experiences of moms here. It clears my head out a lot.
    And like Shanthi says, Think positive. Hugs.

2. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Oh yes,
    The statement was made only to say I was all not this scared then , but I am as they are growing...Certainly...I agree totally with you.
    I would only feel sorry for the children not getting to bond with them at times, but for my responsibility to be shared, is not what I expect...It is not just our responsibility, wouldn't we mothers love to do things for our kids by ourselves in our way....I have seen ladies not getting that opportunity and thier kids being too influenzed by other at home.....So I feel that is a blessing by itself that I was left alone to learn, make mistakes and learn by myself with my kids right from day one.

We'll discuss IL's issues in the marriage thread Shanthi...
    As far as this thread is concerned....
    I have Zero complains against anyone as far as my kids are concerned.

Love,
    Kavitha.

3. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Oh tikka,
    Thanks a lot , would get them soon....which store can I get or can I buy them online???

Tikka,
    Positive is what is I think always, never had that I lacked support, it was just to say I could do it then, but now am a lil scared and need help...well I know , I have great moms here to help me, why would I worry then....

Love,
    Kavitha.

4. srvaug

srvaug Senior IL'ite

Kavitha, please check your PM.