1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should Your Spouse's Enemy Aslo Be Your Enemy ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by friendabc, Sep 19, 2018.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Seriously :BangHead:

SinghManisha likes this.
  2. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

@troubledmom
    This is completely ridiculous.
    --> no ..ur response is ridiculous.

You asked a hypothetical question and we answered in good faith according to what they felt was correct.

--> first of all .,,NO it wasnt hypothetical. first read the question properly
    here i post it again since u failed to read it first time
    "this is a dilemma many of us face in our life. I was recently asked for my opinion about this ." ...

.Now you are using the same to point at us and tell us there is something wrong in our marriages and we are disloyal to our husbands???!!!
    ---> calm down madam .. no need to be rude ..or i can also be twice as rude to u .nowhere in my cmnt ive pointed out ur marriage. and again pls stop using WE ..talk for urself

many people here commented about loyalty (INCLUDING URSELF)..its their point of view ..they found it disloyal ...and they have every right to express what they feel not a single one of them mentioned ur name or attacked u personally

nakshatra1 commented --
    "I would never entertain them in my life . for our spouse.if we won't stand up who will ?
    Husband well-being is more important and if u love him u can't see him.in pain."

SGBV STOOD BY HER HUSBAND ANC COMMENTED "And I did chose my H, and stood by him."
    YELLOW MANGO ALSO SAID "As for me...if it someone in friend circle or distant family,then I offer 100% LOYALTY."
    and i think even u TROUBLEDMOM ...WROTE "If it’s me I avoid or talk very less cos I feel I need to be loyal to my hubby. "

amica commented -
    "Anyone who disrespects my spouse is dead to me. I am his Ardhangini, Sahadharmini, Sahakarmini and Sahayogini. And his Sharer of Foes. :innocent:"

so all these people abused u by calling themselves LOYAL ??

What utter nonsense! Why even ask the question if you already know the answer and are so judgemental?
    And on top of that lecturing us on what we ought to be doing? Too much

---> madam...here most people including u YOURSELF USED THE WORD 'LOYAL' (READ UR OWN COMMENT) and u r getting angry with others for saying so ??UR RUDE BEHAVIOUR AND TANTRUMS R UTTER NONSENSE ...AND for ur kind info ..as i mentioned earlier i asked it on behalf of a friend so dont tell me the nonsense that i knew the ans already and i m being judgemental...

--->
    I will take care to avoid your threads in future. Out of here

---> by all means do so ...u dont properly read the question before throwing tantrums like a little kid (clearly asked on behalf of a friend..as mentioned clearly )
    u accuse others of personal attack but u dont find ur own comment abusive to others.... since u dont even read ur own comment properly i quote it for u here u go ...u wrote ..."If it’s me I avoid or talk very less cos I feel I need to be loyal to my hubby. "
    what was that??

I will take care to avoid your threads in future. Out of here
    ----> i think u MUST do that cuz as i methodically , point by point proved thru .ur own comment how u r wrong and ridiculously rude ... good riddance

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  3. cur123

cur123 Senior IL'ite

4. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Disloyal ?
    My husband has many people in his life that I do not care for. I have some in my life that he does not care for.
    We do not expect each other to cut off all ties with these people and are ok with them being cordial. That is not called being “disloyal”. I call that maturity and independent thinking. There will be different kinds of people in life and not everyone will like you as a couple.
    I do not have to hate anyone to prove my loyalty to my husband.

Mistt likes this.
  5. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

thanks a lot INDUSLADIES moderator for
    taking appropriate action against the foul indecent post .