1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

should we forget our parents after marriage?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by veni30, Jun 17, 2010.

1. sarma

sarma Senior IL'ite

If you don't have kids and have a job, it's a no brainer. Being single is a lot better than that.

If kids are involved and/or you are dependent, some additional things come into play.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  2. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

CP I really feel bad for you, but you know with my experience I have learnt and understood one thing. That when we keep clinging to bad marriage and when both dont like each other, even though the spouse would not be a bad person all together, the hatred of seeing, talking to someone brings out a bad quality in the other person more often..

A person becomes revengeful and tries to see each opportunity to hurt others, this is precisely the reason why people in west would want to walk out early in broken marriages rather than sit there and wait for miracles to happen.

Because the more we stay the more prone we are or vulnerable we are to do wrong to others and also others doing wrong to us...

But I really liked the way you interact with him, I remember my time, when my wife used to use ugly words, I used to say her so this is what your parents have taught you, that say your husband bas****, and then in anger I used to give her back too... But this giving back business has to stop and what approach you have taken that is absouletly the right approach..

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  3. veni30

veni30 New IL'ite

Thank you all somuch for giving your opinion.

My parents also had Enough. They are ready to support me for whatever decision i make. it's just i need to take that big step now. I will.

Thanks all.

4. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

When it rains it pours, doesn't it.

Veni, so glad you are taking a step. Best of luck.

5. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

All the best!

You must not take the abuse longer..