How much one should respect their instinct? I usually have strong instinct about certain things which eventually direct my way of life. As long as its about myself, I let my strong instinct to influence any decisions that i make. It always turn out to be right & I am guarded that way. But when it comes to family decisions, I can't simply rely on my instinct for decision making. I need valid evidence to back what i say & decide, else others won't support my choices. But there are times, you mind strongly feels something and you too badly want to listen to your mind. But unfortunately you can't scientifically prove what you are going through. That's when conflicts start.... We have planned our most awaited Bangladesh trip. Booked the tickets for my dependents, arranged school formalities, bought all the essentials & after so much drama convinced mom & relatives about everything specially about mom's care & our return trip.... The tickets were highly expensive, long trip & long wait at DXB and quarantine procedures among other hassles of flying this time. Now that, for the past few days my mind repeatedly say no to this trip. I get hallucinations and weird thoughts about all negativeness like kids & H get covid19 during the trip & we all get stranded & suffer in that alien country due to that. Another thought like mom gets severely sick & we are unable to return home due to airport closure etc... Sometimes i think what if something bad happens to mom when she is away from us, specially the kids whom she adored the most. The entire clan will blame us for leaving her alone & separating her from the kids at this time. She is already 72 & lived with us for a decade together. My friends say the airport in Bangladesh is pretty bad, there is no social distancing & the virus is on its peak now. It can aggravate with winter coming in. But they didn't mention this earlier when i checked before booking. I am getting paranoid about the actual trip and all the precautions to be taken. My mood is so low and my instinct strongly say 'don't go'. My husband gets angry and feel cheated about my instinct. He says we should go because we have crossed half of the well. He is ready to take the risk, and worried about society bcz he has informed everyone that we are going. But he seems unaware & uninterested in getting updates about covid19 situation over there. Everything needs to be done by me, including ticket booking, hygiene arrangements, hotel & all. He just enjoys the visit as a dependent since he wants a change now. Even my elder son (10) understands my mood & tries to get as much info to be prepared. What can i do? May i go alone & see? May i go as planned with family? May i resign & await for another opportunity till 2020 is over?