1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Should I follow my own style or latest trends?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by anika987, Sep 9, 2013.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I have lost a lot of weight and am quite fit now.people say that I should start wearing sexy clothes.To be honest,when i first came to usa i tried all the fashions,shorts,mini skirts etc.it did suit me but i felt so conscious and
    uncomfortable.I now wear stylish,fashionable fitted clothes but not revealing.people say iam wasting my new look and beauty won't last hence flaunt it.some people annoy me that i do not have the guts.

I am too confused.should i try out wearing shorts and tank tops again?
    It suits me but i feel conscious.

what are your thoughts? we live life once..should i just get out of my comfort zone

2. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Wear what makes you comfortable. I personally don't think shorts and tank tops are revealing but I won't wear that to class while I'm teaching (even though shorts are part of formal suits now a days). With that said, wear what you like not what others think you should.

3. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

Congrats on weight lost. Wear what ever you are comfortable with and what makes you feel good. Who says one can be sexy only by wearing reveling clothes?? Its how you carry yourself and your confidence that makes you sexy. If shorts and tank tops are not your cup of tea, so be it!! don't come under peer pressure .

4. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Fashion is all about being comfortable in what you wear!

You can wear a salwar and look very sexy and wear shorts n not look sexy at all...being hot and sexy imo has nothing to do with short or revealing clothes...

It's how u carry the outfit makes all the difference...and u have that confidence only when u are comfortable in what u are wearing...so please wear whatever you're comfortable in ...I wear a lot of shorts n tanks n do not wear salwar at all but that's because I am genuinely very comfortable in them and not because someone asked me to do wear them..I was the same in India as well...

So wear what makes you happy and comfortable.. :)