1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should I follow my own style or latest trends?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by anika987, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Emmy1609

Emmy1609 Junior IL'ite

First a fall Think wisely that in trends what is really popular or why? is this good for you or are you thinking that is really comfortable? Now you get a answer if you think yes than go with that otherwise no ,you have lots of options to wear other outfits.

2. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

I personally cling whenever i see desi girls wearing skinny jeans with tank top or other revealing clothes. It is just not us, especially when those girls clearly have conservative look (long hair, no makeup..etc). You can tell they are wearing it only to fit in with current trent & are not the type to be walking around in such clothes. It is not us & if you don't feel comfortable then don't wear it. Wear nice tops & it might teach them what true beauty is.

I personally prefer kameez to wester ware eventhought I grew up here. Most of my friends couldn't understand it & I started incorporating western clothes more and more. Recently after seeing me in kameez my bf (soon to be fiance) even said "u look better in desi clothes, you should wear these more", it just reminded me to go back to what i enjoy wearing instead of trying to fit in.

3. Rachel87

Rachel87 New IL'ite

Its depends upon u dear, no mather what other thinks.Do what u want to wear..