1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should I call him a SUPER man?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by spuppala, Jul 14, 2011.

1. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

The cold weather is seeming very sharp and hurts my vein that runs through neck to my left eye.Though the breeze is cool, it lacks that pleasant texture which i experience every day while strolling around..None of them here is my friend and i have not seen them at least in my life time.I feel very suffocating here and some strange smell comes besides me.The objects surrounding me look just like my friends but they would have definitely shown a sign of smile if they are!!so who are they?they just resemble my dearest ones with whom i hang around daily.I just opened my little eyes from a deep sleep everything here seems very strange.This place i have never been to..i heard someone screaming in my head..and the next second everything seems to be normal and calm.Tides of hunger started inside the stomach but no sight of food here.Suddenly it smells something horrible in the air now and then.Someone is approaching and he is just looking like whom i see daily..but not him...why is he applying something on my forehead?I could hear lot of noise all of a sudden and everyone holds their hands and chanting something?

Why is it stoped someone screaming like in my head..something ice cold is touching my feet and slowly passed underneath..It appears bright in color and never seen this.Something is weird and unpleasant.Something is preventing me to take a deep breath.I barely get a sound out when trying to shout..Where are my friends?Why did they stop talking all of a sudden..The silence is really killing me..Besides me there is a wall and am the last to be here..

I think am only left alone now who could scream..i felt as if someone is sitting on my waist or lying on my back and pressing me down on the grass..what is this he is lifting in the air and praying?Oh God!!Now i understand what is the thick color liquid which has flown underneath my feet few minutes back..it is the same which came out of my left leg few days back when i got hit to a tree.Still the wound is fresh and giving me pain now and then.Uffff....something sharp touches my neck..it is slowly drilling my neck..My inner senses has predicted that am leaving this world..Who will help my master daily if am not there?How will my cute little pie survive without taking my milk?I don't want to leave this world..Ahh..pain..running inside my stomach..running inside my legs..running all over my body........am i still alive?do i survive?Where is my master who feeds me my fav food ,grass daily?Why did he send me to this place?will i ever meet my tiny angel who always enjoy my company?Am dead now...just like any other creature in this world..just like my new friends who surrounded me sometime back..

But what for i have died?what did i do?I have just done every work what my master ordered and who is this man who has cut my throat...what are they going to do with my dead body..Why am born as an ANIMAL who just died coz of a SUPER creature called MAN..and is a MAN really SUPER this way?

Poor animal does not have enough knowledge that it has died in name of a GOOD MARRIAGE..May its soul be rest in peace...

I know of a incident where in they have cut down the throats of 5 buffaloes and few sheep just as a token of prayer on the eve of a marriage.And to my wonder it is their belief that the couple lead a happy life coz of this merciless killings..how would a couple lead their life happy without understanding each other and by just killing a group of animals??Do they?

2. shobna

shobna Bronze IL'ite

Very Very meaningful post Spuppala! I was deeply affected while reading this..especially the lines about the sheep's little one was very gripping... I hope such meaningless slaughters stop one day.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

SS dear good post. I also feel sorkry for the animals. You are right how can they live happily after killing the animals

4. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Shobna,

thanks for responding and raising your voice against this meaningless killings of animals.One day man would also become a constant prey to these superstitions just like these speech less creatures.But man can oppose and fight against the injustice being done to him but how can these poor animals do?

5. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Viji Ma,

Thanks for reading and responding to this.My heart really cried after listening to this from one of my friends.sorry am not wishing for this but mentioning,that couple may get divorced but what about these animals who died for no reason?How can they co-relate the happiness of the couple to the cold blooded murder of these animals...Very very disappointing and am not able to digest this still...

6. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Spup,

A very good narration. By killing the creature we cannot live happily.Everyone should think that the animal too has its own likes and dislikes. A very good link that you have made between the human and the animal. If we will sit and do meditation surely our mind and body will be working energetically and thinking something and doing prayer and doing all sort of nonsense killing the animals will not fetch good results and our prayers will not be answred at any cost. That is my true opinion dear.

7. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Sree,

thanks for encouraging my feelings.What you said is true Sree! we can control our actions and be energetic and positive through our good habits and positive attitude but by not killing anyone.the couple is well educated and working as software engineers.They can at least try to create awareness among their families instead of simply nodding this heads to this ugly nonsense.

8. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Spup,
    A sad reality. But God is seated on His throne and He will reward each man according to his works. Have you heard the saying, 'what goes around comes around'? I think God will repay every animal abuser with punishments equal to their evil. Nothing to worry.

I have stopped having meat. For sometime, I stopped milk and eggs too and became a Vegan. I try to help animals within my reach and hope that God would broaden my scope to help more in the future. This gives me peace to go on, otherwise the pain of their suffering is TOO much for my soul to bear.

Please keep writing more such blogs on animal cruelty and abuse, you do a very good job.

9. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Forgiven10,

Thanks for raising your voice against these murders along with me..And your words are really true..for every action of cruelty they will get paid!

Thats really lovely to hear from you and i could see your love towards the dumb animals.I know how sensitive that feeling would be..You are being very loyal to nature..Respecting you fellow beings...God has created all of us to be helpful to each other ...

You liked my blog..that gives a super boost for me...Thank you..

10. jayanthisathish

jayanthisathish Bronze IL'ite

Hi spuppala,
    It was a wonderful article and the cruelty and brutality are well described. Iam totally against these animal slaughters in the name of god, or auspicious events , child births, marriage, ear boring ceremony etc., since because we are six sensed who gave us the right to take the lives of innocent animals who ultimately serve our needs in all ways ??
    Only when the present generation wakes up and raise voice against this, our generations to come will stop doing this. We should not encourage any functions , marriages, religious ceremonies or events which involve animal killing and when the concerned person/family invite us we should say straight on their face that we are totally against animal killing and so dont attend any of such events. This will make them feel atleast a little and even though not immediately , they will give it a little thought sometime later. In this way we can silently oppose animal killing and impart the same thought to our younger ones..