1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Should I Buy Preethi Mixie?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by brahan, Jul 4, 2014.

1. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I wanted to buy Preethi Mixie 110 V for using it in USA> However looking at some of the threads i am little skeptical about it.

Is Preethi mixie giving a lot of Problems?
    I would be needing the mixie very frequently and would prefer reliable and long lasting one.

Kindly provide me suggestions on the Grinder too

2. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

hi brahan
    i have preethi 110 v mixie and i am very satisfied with it, except i wish the quality of the jars was little better, the plastic is not so good but anyway it does its job nicely!
    i use it very frequently to make chutneys , smothies , and even dosa batter.it does the job nicely . the mixers you get in usa dont make chutney very nicely. it comes with two small attachment jars which can be used for storing also. i use mine to make fresh orange juice also with juicer attachment.
    i think we just need to take care of it nicely, ie wash it as soon as you finish and dry and keep back. dont let it hang out in the sink .try not to over heat.
    this has been very helpful for me, so i would suggest you to buy it.

1 person likes this.
  3. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

sorry forgot to add, i dont have grinder, i use this mixie only to grind my batters .

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank u Cute Monster...Any specific product on Preethi you would recommend?

5. Tulips13

Tulips13 New IL'ite

I used Preeti Blue Leaf and it died shortly after the warranty period. I used it for 14 months or so. Later bought Premier Super G and it is still running strong even after 4 years. I found Premier to be much more powerful, but its not as fancy looking as Preeti, and the price tag is much lower. I bought both in US.

1 person likes this.