1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Should he give her another chance?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Yahooo, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

This is going to be a long post. Please bear with me. I want to give all the details.

this is about my very close fruend who is also a family friend of mine. He is in the US right now on deputation. He came to India last year, saw a girl, they liked each other and engagement date was fixed. Just a few days before engagement, the girls father called off the marriage. When asked they didn't give a proper reason. But this guy and his family thinks this could be the reason.
    the girls family asked the boys family what their demand is but these people said they have no demands but just want their daughter but girls dad insisted that they ask something. So boys family said ok we u can give a piece of land in ur daughters name if u wish to.and they accepted too. May be later on they would have thought what the boys dad asked was not nice and called off the marriage.

this happened last April. Then in august his parents, brother and Bhabhi went to see another girl,they liked her, told him about her, he said he wants to see her on skype once before he decides anything.they exchanged a few mails and finally in October they saw each other on Skype and they liked each other.he was completely ok with his family's choice but just wanted to see her.from that day onwards they started talking for hours on the phone. In the month of November he introduced her to me. I talked to her a couple of times, she seemed good.

i will continue in the next post.

2. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

Why in next post yaar? You could have written everything right in the 1st post..
    anyways waiting

1 person likes this.
  3. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

She looked like a very innocent young girl who was just 21 years old. We talked to each other whenever we saw each other online on gcchat. She would talk very innocent.ths guy and girl started getting very close to each other. They loved each other a lot.they talked about each other's life, day to day activities, jobs, family etc. they used to have some silly fights and some serious fights often. For ths guy, his family is his god. He was crazy for her and she too had the same love for him. In their first talk itself he told her about how important his family is yo him itseems. Then slowly as dsys went by she started hating the importance he was giving his family. She started askng questions like whom do u love hmore? Ur parents r me, ur Bhabhi or me. He got angry when she asked such things. He once told her we can't go abroad for honeymoon as my bro and Bhabhi went to goa so we can also go there otherwise my Bhabhi would feel bad, then he said when ur with me u can wear expensive clothes but when we are together with our family, u can't because my Bhabhi doesn't have expensive ones. All this made the girl very angry. When her parents heard this, they said let's not proceed with this marriage as u don't be able to adjust but she was not ready as she was crazy on the guy. His dad would call her everyday end talk for an hour which no one in her family liked(she told me this) but she didn't say this to anyone else. He Bhabhi would always call and talk yo this girl. She would also call, both of them do messaging and all and they maintained a good relationship.

will continue in the next post

4. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

This girl never showed anybody that she didn't like all of them but she often had fights with the boy about this.one day this girl told this boy that after marriage she would give some amount of her salary to her family and also she would want to educate her little brother.thst boy said that she can give done amount of her salary if she is earning a lot but she can't educate her brother as her brother is not her responsibility,it's her dad's.that girl said ok. This guy told this yo his dad. The next day his dad calls her and tells her indirectly that after marriage ur first important person in life should be ur hubby, then his parents, only then ur parents and ur brother and all is side track(she should have stopped the marriage then but dince this girl was too immature she said ok and again went ahead).she had taken a loan of 50000. This guy didn't like it because she was in a situation where she can't leave her job. Her parents told her that's none of his business because it's before marriage.then finally the engagement date was fixed. The boy flew from the US in November.he came down to see her a few days before the engagement. That was their first meeting. It went on well.then the engagement day came. Both of them exchanged rings.everything went on well.he flew back to the US the next day.

5. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

Ok before the guy came for the engagement his brother asked him for an iPhone. He bought it, then he bought some clothes for his brothers daughter, he wanted to surprise this girl with an iPod touch so bought that for her.he also bought magic jack so that they can always talk free of cost because once he got a phone bill of 800 dollars itseems.the girl was happy with the gifts. I sent her a necklace set. She called me and thanked me for it. I felt happy.then days went by and they always fight about their family. Since he flew the next day after the engagement, he could not see the engagement wedding and album.she wanted him yo see it do one of her friend was traveling to the us so she said she will send him the album through her. He said ok. Then he called her and told her that his parents would be sending his brothers sons naming ceremony function photos too and asked her to send that sling with the album and cd.she didn't like that.she said u always give them importance but he said ya they are important to me, I can't ignore them. He has also told her many times that he loves her the most and she should understand that and not keep askng him whom he loves more but she just hates the importance he gives his family.finally she went the CDs album. He drove four hours to get that. He said he loved her so much that's why he drove so far to get that. Then many a times during their conversation he has told her that US is not th

6. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

US is not the place for him and that he misses his family a lot by living there. He said he would like to come back soon but she never liked that. Looked like she was ready to marry him because he lives and works in the us. But somehow she convinced him and because of his love for her he was ready to stay back in the US for little long, he made arrangements for both of them to visit LA after their wedding, he said he s gonna surprise her with a big gift on the wedding day.everything was going fine. On the side she was chatting with his family too.thry used to see each other on skype and at the same time his family would also come and they used to do video conference. Ok in the meantime when this girl and the guys Bhabhi chat with each other she used to talk bad about her in laws. She used to tell her that her fil was a real torture, he doesn't even allow her to sleep in the afternoons, always keeps asking her to write some exams or the other.this girl used to discuss whatever her Bhabhi said to this guy. And he used to talk bad about his Bhabhi saying she never does anything at home, it's my mom who does all the work, she put my bro through depression and all that. Ok now this girl understood thst whatever her Bhabhi and she talks no body else knows and her Bhabhi never discussed it with anyone so this girl started some games.

please bear with me. I will continue the rest in the next post.

7. KP55

KP55 Gold IL'ite

Wow what a recipe for a disaster from the first day. Again, as I've said this before, the guy seems very immature to be in a relationship if he continues to tell everything to his parents. If his family is this important to him, then he shouldn't get married with this girl. He needs to find a more simpiler girl who will perhaps make his family more happy than him.

Since she is 21 yrs old; I'm assuming the guy is around 21 to 25 yrs. So perhaps he doesn't have the maturity enough to realize the importance of a wife. All women want to be #1 after marriage, as it should be.

Your mother is #1 to you, what if your father told you, "your grandmother and uncle's wife's needs are more important to me than your mother". How would you feel as a son? Now put your wife in your shoes and see how she feels.

Guys really need to understand this: When women say that "I should be your priority now" this doesn't mean they want you to hate your parents or family and put her #1 always. They are simply saying that I am now your wife, your better half, your loving partner who will be there for you in sickness and health. Your parents raised you to be who you are, now its MY turn to be by your side and take care of you.

Understand this and you will always be happy. There is a reason why many say "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

P.S. him driving 4 hours just to pick up CD albums doesn't mean he loves her. Love has to be unconditional, it cannot be quantified. It has to be from the heart and has to be given without any expected returns. Love is when everyone hates her and he still finds it in his heart to be with her regardless what anyone in his family has to say about her.

That is love, what your "friend" is going through is infatuation; in hopes she meets his parents/family's expectations and so he can have mental peace. In the end he will suffer if he continues to let his family interfere.

15 people like this.
  8. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

This girl and the boys Bhabhi used to talk everyday in the afternoons.they used to talk/messagea bout everything. This girl used to ask all details about the boys family to his Bhabhi. His Bhabhi used to say things like because ur fiancé is in US his parents consult him in everything but my husband is not given any importance. This girl used to tell everything to this guy so that she thought this guy will start hating her Bhabhi.then this guy started telling all the bad things about his bro and Bhabhi like the credit card bill would be in lakhs but if my dad asks he never answers and such things. So immediately next day this girl would tell him I never thought ur bro and Bhabhi are so cunning, they have bought gold for lakhs of rupees but they never told anyone.only ur a fool doing for the family but look at ur bro he is doing everything to secure his future. There started a small hatred for this boy on his brother. She would also tell him never ask about anything. He too would never ask because he trusted her so much.then this girl told him not to get anything else for his brother because his Bhabhi said that the iPhone he brought is of cheap quality and many such things. This girl was being successful in her plans.she was getting what she wanted, that is make him hate his family. All she wanted was him but not his family.things were going fine. One day they had a big fight. It was she who would always fight with him. As usual she didn't talk to him, didn't pick his calls.she sent him a long mail.in that mail she had written all bad things, used very bad language. When he was in India for the engagement he took his Bhabhi to the doc as she was pregnant.so this girl has asked him if she was his wife or his Bhabhi.then she asked him like why did he bring an iPhone for his bro but just an iPod for her.and she had even talked bad about his brothers kids asking if those kids were his. After reading the email he called her, he cried.he said that for the language she has used he would not forgive her but still he is because he loves her so much and he said he is hurt by that email.then somehow she said sorry as usual and things went fine. One afternoon his Bhabhi was chatting with her. This girls is very materialistic, she loves show off, she loves only expensive things.thats how she has been brought up. Then that afternoon in the chat, she asked his Bhabhi, I see only a very thin chain on ur neck, is that the mangalsutra ur husband put for u. Immediately his Bhabhi said ya these people are very stingy, u will also get this kind of chain only. This girl said I am not going to accept that, I needs long chain.then she asked about how much they spend for shopping and all. Her Bhabhi said I don't go for any shopping, even my husbands and ur fiancée underwear, his parents only get. This girl was shocked to hear that. She said let them do all that with u but with me I will never accept all that, I don't like anyone selecting dresses for me. I will wear what I want. His Bhabhi said I have never talked like this to my pils. They stopped the chat. An hour later the guys dad called this girl.

i will write the last part in the next post.

9. KP55

KP55 Gold IL'ite

Don't bother. I think people have lost interest in your story. Its sounds very petty. Looks like "your friend" or you are very immature.

If this girl is the spawn of the devil as you say she is, then I think the "your friend" should leave her and go cry in his mommy's lap.

11 people like this.
  10. Priyas660

Priyas660 Silver IL'ite

How do you remember each and every detail and the sequences so well? I don't think i can remember my own life so well!

12 people like this.