1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shortcut to wealth

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by daisy2015, Oct 16, 2015.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Ahhhhhhh... I know what you are thinking? Why am I posting this here in health thread? Right? Did you forget the old saying "Health is wealth"?

Yes, now you are getting my point. After so many experiences I came to this conclusion that it is indeed true when they say 'health is wealth'. If we fall sick we need to go to the doctor and have to get blood tests done, X-rays, this and that. Aren't we losing our hard earned money and energy to get back our health! When I looked in-depth into this problem what I realized was that our health is depending on how happy and peaceful we are.

So I thought why not start a thread where you can let out your frustrations and get peace of mind without risking your job, public image or marriage and your wealth back in the form of health.

* No need to mention any names or relation to the person you are talking about.

**No judgements or criticisms should be given for the posts mentioned here please.

***Give advise only when you are asked to by the OP.

2. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

Daisy, I agree with you....

Me too, worry a lot earlier, I used to have a heavy heart and some pain kind of thing on my chest.... I used to always worry that, something is going to happen to me due to this pain....

Then I realized, I should not worry for anything because my kid needs me more than anybody....

Followed few ideas:

1. There are many incidents happening around us which are not in our control. So I stopped worrying for those stuffs. (Eg: MIL throwing tantrums -- I cant do anything or I cant control her either. So I gave a deaf ear). Same rule for anything which doesnt comes under my control.

2. For the incidents which is happening and making me worried and it can be controlled by me, then I will give my best to solve it or avoid that. If not, I will leave that, with the satisfaction that, I did my best to do this.

3. Being with people who can make us happy when we are down. This helps a lot!!!.

4. Spend time on the things that I am interested in. Shopping!!!! bie1

Using these ways, I am trying to get rid of all the stress and frustration.

:)

4 people like this.
  3. daisy2015

@deeprapriya - Thank you for the first reply to my post :hatsoff. I am happy to know that you have found ways to get rid of stress and frustration. I wish you happiness.

God forbid, but if at any point you want to let out your frustration, you are most welcome here.

Oh!! Shopping is every girls favorite. :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  4. daisy2015

Friends, what do you do when you are feeling helpless regarding some matter especially then when the output or result entirely depends on another persons decision?

5. daisy2015

@Rith, @paramlav, @surekhap, @meerasrini, @srilaxmi, @CuteCherry, @twinklingstar, @Soch, @katochsimi

I am tagging you guys here because I believe you can give some good tips for any questions raised here.

6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

hi daisy....ya sure dear we will contribute in whatever way we can. :)

7. daisy2015

Thank you twinklingstar friendssmiley

8. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

Thank you @daisy2015 dear for tagging me. I would try my best contribution.

9. daisy2015

So sweet of you hugsmiley

10. daisy2015

Friends, what do you do when you are feeling helpless regarding some matter especially then when the output or result entirely depends on another persons decision? Please reply....

SURAE likes this.