1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

****Shopping with Dhrithi ----Part-2*******

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by swaran, Feb 9, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

****Shopping with Dhrithi ----Part-1*******

Now we both started on our scooty and DD was all the way singing and along with that did behave naughty when she tried to remove her slippers and throw them on the road...also tried to shake the 2 wheeler a bit trying to press the horn...adding to this,there was heavy traffic..i was a little tensed by that time...did one or two minor shoppings on the way and then went to baby shop to get some stuff for DD...As soon as i entered the shop,i asusual allowed DD to play around..i started analysing all the items kept and later picked the items i wanted...but still like most mothers do,i too wanted to take a round again to see whether i have left out anything which needs to be bought..:-D...meanwhile i kept a check on DD and found her fine...

But this fine dint hold for long...when i was about to bill the items,i again checked for Dhrithi and found the real naughty dhrithi...she had taken a J&J baby cream ,neatly opened the cap and was happily applying the cream on her cheeks,legs and arms....i was shocked to see this..when i tried to get the cream from her hand,she refused and the result creams started to spill and the cream was half gone..i got the cream from her hand and there was nothing to hide from the shopkeeper...neither did i want to close the cap and keep since both me and DD had placed our hands and fingers on the cream...so i asked the shopkeeper to bill that too...the sad part we already had so many J&J creams back at home but the only thing i could feel happy is that the tube which she took was the smallest of all...if she would taken the tube from the next rack,it would have costed me more than the items i picked...when i turned back to shout on DD,i saw that sweet naughty devil trying to spread the rest of the cream all over her with a smile and looking at that cute smile,i could not open my mouth to shout but could just smile...

Be it a small kid or old lady,girls are girls.... we all are too particular about our beauty :rotfl

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Oh So Sweet Dhirthi....True that girls are always particular about their beauty...

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks omsrisai for reading and commenting my blogs...

4. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

soooo sweet!! the naughtiness is what makes them even more sweeter and loveable at this age.

hugs to the little angle.

akila

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hi ahila..will pass on your hugs :)

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hi ahila...thanks...will pass on your hugs :)

7. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

hehe..had a hearty laugh swaran.I have seen you keeping her pic in the avatar.her face shows how naughty she is.

8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swaran..
    So Cutie is upto some naughty thing n I guess these situations are all making you happy n proud...

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl
    thanks a lot chotumeetu for your comments..

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks VJB for your comments..yes she is making me a proud mom